UGC NET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Online Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
UGC NET 2019 Application Form will be made available from 1st March 2019. NTA owes the authority to conduct the UGC National Eligibility Test. UGC NET is conducted for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship for Indian national citizens only. Eligible candidates can also apply for the post of Assistant professor in various universities and institutions. In this article, candidates can get the complete details on UGC NET application form 2019.
UGC NET 2019 Application Form – Releasing from 1st March
UGC NET 2019 Application Form for June exam is releasing from 1st March 2019. Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
Candidates are advised to go through information brochure before submission of the application form.
- UGC NET 2019 application form will be started from 1st March 2019.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- The application form will be submitted till 30th March 2019.
- In case, the candidate wants do any correction in the application form, then he/she can perform it from April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the details in the application form and submit the fee.
- It is also compulsory to upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Do not forget to take the printout of confirmation page after the payment of application fee.
- The printout of the application form should not be sent to the NTA.
UGC NET Application Fee:
Candidates can remit the application fee through credit/debit card or e-Challan (in cash to Syndicate /Canara/ ICICI bank). The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any circumstances. The fee is given in below table:
Check the complete eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET 2019:
- For JRF, the maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st January 2019.
- No age limit to apply for Assistant Professor.
- There is 5 years of age relaxation in upper age for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD and women category.
- Relaxation will also be provided to the research experience and 2 years LL.M Degree holders.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should hold the Master’s or equivalent degree from a university recognized by UGC. Ph.D candidates can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to pass the qualifying exam at least with 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation of marks for Ph.D degree holders. Such candidate’s Master degree examination should be completed by 19th September 1991.
Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant professor)
- For the Assistant Professor, NET/SET/SLET is the qualifying examination.
- Candidates those passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are exempted to appear in the exam.
- For SET Candidates: Those qualified the SET (held prior to 1st June 2002) are exempted from appearing in NET. Such candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Professor anywhere in India. Those cleared the SET (1st June 2002 onwards) are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
UGC NET 2019 Correction
The exam conducting authority will provide the correction facility in the submitted online application form. Correction will be started after the last date of application form. Candidates will able to access the correction window from the April 2019. The authority will allow the modification/editing only in some of the fields of application form.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
UGC NET Application Date 2019
Check here the official UGC NET 2018 application form dates:
|Releasing of notification||5th February 2019|
|Opening of online of application||1st March 2019|
|Last date of applying||30th March 2019|
|Correction in application form||20th – 28th June 2019 (Except 22nd & 23rd June)|
|Date of examination||July 2019|
How to Apply for UGC NET
Candidates can check the procedure to apply in UGC NET 2019:
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Apply for UGC NET-2019’ link.
- Read the generated instructions and click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ link.
- Enter the basic details like your name, email Id and Date of birth to get application number.
- After that click on ‘Submit’ button and application number will be generated.
- Now, fill the other required details in the application form and upload the photograph and signature.
- Upload photograph of minimum 4kb to 40 kb and signature of minimum 4kb to 30 kb in JPEG format.
- After that, select the payment mode to submit the fee.
- After successful payment of application fee, candidate should check the fee payment status.
- If fee payment is ‘OK’, then only candidate can print the confirmation page.
If you have any other queries about UGC NET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.