UGC NET 2020 Application (Till 30th June), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
UGC NET 2020 Application Form can be filled till 30th June 2020 through online mode for June session exam. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET). This exam is conducted for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian University & Colleges. Eligible candidates can also apply for Assistant Professor in various Institutes & Universities. Candidates must go through this article for updated details regarding UGC NET application form 2020.
UGC NET 2020 Application Form – Till 30th June
UGC NET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 30th June 2020 for June session exam. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check these details regarding UGC NET 2020 application form:
- Candidates will be able to fill UGC NET 2020 application form through online mode.
- The Registration process has begun from 16th March 2020 (June session).
- The candidate must register valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- Candidates can make correction in the application form from 6th to 20th July 2020.
- All communication detail will be send by NTA on candidates registered Email ID & mobile number.
- Candidates have to provide required personal & educational details in the application form.
- Multiple application form submitted by any candidate will be cancelled.
- Candidates have to upload passport size photograph in size between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Candidates have to upload scanned image of signature in size between 4 KB to 30 KB.
- Image & Signature of candidates must be in JPG or JPEG format only.
- One time correction facility in application form will be provided through online mode.
- Candidates will also have to choose the examination center while filling the application form.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy to the authority.
- Candidates must keep the multiple prints out of application form for further use.
Details required while applying for UGC NET 2020:
Following details will be required while filling UGC NET 2020 application form:
- University certificate/ copy of board for Candidates’ name, parent’s name, and Date of Birth (D.O.B).
- Aadhar Card
- Any Id proof (Bank A/c number/ passport number/ ration card/other govt. ID)
- Qualifying degree certificate/ last year mark sheet
- Residence address
- 4 choices of cities
- NET subject code
- Subject code at Post Graduation (PG) level
- PG course code
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Valid Email ID & mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Signature, etc
- UGC NET Application fee can be paid through online modes.
- The online mode of payment is through credit card, debit card /net-banking/ Paytm.
- The fee for different category is as:
|General EWS/OBC-NCL||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/Transgender||Rs. 250/-|
UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding UGC NET 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from any University or Institute recognized by the UGC.
- Degree Holders:D. Degree holders will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 55% (50% for reserved category) in the qualify examination.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation in marks will be given for Ph.D. holders.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final semester in Master’s degree will be also eligible.
- Age Limit for Assistant Professor: There will be no age limit for assistant professor.
- Age Limit for JRF: Candidates must not be more than 30 years as on 1st December 2020.
- Relaxation: 5 years of relaxation in upper age will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PWD, and women category. 3 years of relaxation will also be provided to L.L.M. Degree holders.
UGC NET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check this table for details regarding UGC NET 2020 dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|June Session||December Session|
|Application form begins||16th March 2020||1st week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||30th June 2020||Last week of September 2020|
|Last date to fee submission||30th June 2020||September 2020|
|UGC NET exam||24th September 2020||2nd to 3rd week of December 2020|
How to Apply for UGC NET 2020
Candidates must go through these steps to apply for UGC NET 2020:
- Go to the official link. (Link is provided above)
- Click on ‘Apply for UGC NET 2020’.
- Read generated instruction & click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ link.
- Enter basic details like name, Email ID, Date of Birth (D.O.B), etc to register.
- Now candidates will be successfully registered and will get their login credentials on their registered mail id and mobile number.
- Now candidates have to fill the application form by providing their address, PIN code and selecting any 4 cities for examination venue & choice of course.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading select payment mode & submit the fee as per your category.
- Now, confirmation page will get generated.
- Take print out of E-receipt & application form for further use.
The candidates must check the given steps to know how to register for UGC NET 2020. Also remember to check the basic details regarding UGC NET 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to UGC NET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.