VITEEE 2020: Application Form (Started), Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
VITEEE 2020 Application Form has been released. It will be a common entrance exam for VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT-AP and VIP Bhopal. It is a university level exam conducted once in a year across the country. VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) will be conducting VITEEE 2020 for B.Tech admissions across the various campuses. The institute will offer 36 undergraduate (UG), 31 postgraduate (PG), 4 integrated & 3 research programmes. The exam will be conducting in online mode. Read the full article below to know the details about application form, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria & much more of VITEEE 2020.
VITEEE 2020 Notifications – Application Form Released
VITEEE 2020 Application Form has been started from 27th September 2019. Check here for application details.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern has been released officially. Aptitude Section will be in addition to subjects i.e. Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. Check here for exam pattern details.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Dates
The events & exam dates of VITEE 2020 will be as mentioned below:
|Application form release||27th September 2019|
|Last date of application form||29th February 2020|
|Last date to edit online application||29th February 2020|
|Starting of slot booking||March 2020|
|Downloading of admit card||After slot booking|
|VITEEE 2020 exam dates||2nd to 3rd week of April 2020|
|Result declaration||30th April 2020|
|Counselling||2nd to 3rd week of May 2020|
|Class Commencement||2nd week of July 2020|
VITEEE 2020 Application Form
The details of VITEEE 2020 application form is as follow:
- The application form of VITEEE 2020 is available in both online as well as offline mode.
- The application form has been released from 27th September 2019.
- A separate application form is made available for foreign candidates and will have to apply directly through foreign category only.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The university also provide the opportunity to make correction in the application form.
- Before the final submission of application form, candidate will have to provide all relevant details carefully.
- The mode of payment are NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Demand Draft (DD).
- The offline application form is of Rs. 1250 which will be paid through list of post offices or DD in favour of VIT from campuses of VIT –Bhopal, Chennai, Vellore, Amravati.
- The online application form is of Rs. 1150 for general candidates which will be apply through NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/Paytm
- NRI candidates & candidates who will choose abroad test centers will have to pay through online for 50 USD.
VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria given below before submission of application form:
- Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth fall on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible.
- Nationality: The applicant will have to be a Resident/ NON Resident of India/PIO. Foreign candidates are also eligible.
- Qualification: Class 12th appearing or completed candidate, intermediate or 2-year pre university, class 10th appearing or completed for foreign students, General Certificate Education (GCE) examination at Advanced (A) level, NIOS board candidates can apply.
- Subjects: Candidates appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (PCME) will be eligible for all B.Tech degrees program.
- Candidates appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English (PCBE) will only be eligible for B.Tech & BIO-Stream degree programmes (bio-engineering, bio-technology, CSE with spl. in bioinformatics & ECE with spl. in bio-medical engineering programmes.
- Percentage: Minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology (PCM/B) in intermediate. Candidate belonging to SC/ST or hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and Northern eastern state must have minimum of 50% score in PCM/B.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for VITEEE 2020 will be as follow:
- Mode: VITEEE 2020 exam will be conducting in online mode.
- Type of Question: There will be all MCQ’s type questions.
- Medium: The medium of exam will be English.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark & there will be no negative marking.
There will be following parts with total no. of questions:
|Parts||Total No. Of Questions|
VITEEE 2020 Syllabus
The VITEEE syllabus is based on class 12th syllabus in PCMB section. Some various topics from Physics will be electromagnetic induction, alternating current, energy & power and much more. From Chemistry will be thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, electro-chemistry & much more.
From Biology will be genetics & evolution, taxonomy, health & disease etc. From Mathematics will be trigonometry, vector algebra, probability etc. The English paper will consist of English Grammar, pronunciation & comprehension.
How to Prepare for VITEEE 2020
Candidates can check the preparation tips given below to prepare for VITEEE exam:
- Candidate should study & should be focused on basic syllabus of class 11 & 12th
- Candidate should choose the topic wisely.
- Candidate should allot time for each subject & should take more time for the subject he/she is weak at.
- Student will have to believe on themselves & should not have to get panic in any situation.
- Candidate should attempt the entire questions from VITEEE 2020 exam as there will be no negative marking.
The exam centers for VITEEE 2020 are Andaman & Nicobar Island, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar Chandigarh, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Hariyana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
VITEEE 2020 Slot Booking
VITEEE 2020 slot booking will be a process in which all candidates will have to book their slot to generate admit card. Selection of city & timings will be done by candidate.
After confirmation, no candidate will be able to change their slots. The slot booking of VITEE 2020 will be done by candidates through Online Test Booking System (OTBS).
VITEEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to access the admit card of VITEEE 2020 by using the application number and password. The VITEEE admit card will be available after the slot booking system will get completed.
The candidates will have to take a photo ID proof along with admit card in the exam venue. Candidates should keep safe the admit card, it will be required at the time of admission.
VITEEE 2020 Result
VITEEE 2020 result will be made available on the website. The merit list will be prepared which will be based on total marks secured by the candidates.
The examination result will be declared on 30th April 2020. At the time of result publication, the rank will be intimated through SMS on the registered mobile number of candidates.
VITEE 2020 Cut-off
VITEE 2020 cut-off will not be declared by the VIT University. However, VITEE 2020 closing rank would be considered as a cut-off for admission in various institutes of UG Engineering programmes.
The university will calculate the percentile rank of the candidates on the basis of performance of the candidate.
VITEEE 2020 Counselling
After the announcement of result, the VITEEE counseling 2020 will be commenced. It is mandatory for students to bring all the required documents along with them for the verification process.
Counselling process will be commenced from the month of May 2020. The seats will be allotted to students as per the preferences filled by them, rank, category and availability of seats.
In case of any queries regarding VITEEE 2020, candidates can leave their queries in the comment section below.