AP POLYCET 2024: Application Form (Out), Exam Date, Eligibility
AP Polycet 2024 Application Form is available from 20th February 2024 through online mode only. Exam Date has been announced. AP Polycet (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, Mangalagiri. It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. The exam will be conducted to provide admission in various Diploma courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering/ Technology. The candidates who will be qualified for exam will get admission in Polytechnic institutions including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics/ institutions in Private Engineering Colleges across Andhra Pradesh. In this article we have provided details about AP Polycet 2024 such as application form, eligibility, etc.
AP Polycet 2024 Notifications – Application Form Released
AP Polycet 2024 Application Form has been released from 20th February 2024. Check here for application form details.
AP Polycet 2024 Exam Date has been released. The exam will be held on 27th April 2024. Check here for exam date details.
AP POLYCET 2024 Overview
|Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
|State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh
|Level of exam
AP POLYCET 2024 Exam Dates
Check the official exam dates for AP POLYCET 2024 is given below:
|Dates 2024 (Announced)
|Online application form
|20th February 2024
|Last date to submit application form
|5th April 2024
|27th April 2024
|Declaration of result
|13th May 2024
|4th week of June 2024
AP POLYCET 2024 Application Form
Here are details about AP POLYCET 2024 Application Form with some instructions below:
- AP POLYCET 2024 Application Form has been released from 20th February 2024.
- Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- The application form for AP POLYCET 2024 is available through online mode.
- Candidates must enter the required details such as name, academic details, personal, contact details, etc. to fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size and format.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 5th April 2024.
- Download the form and take the printout of the application form for future references.
- AP POLYCET 2024 Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates are able to pay the fee using Credit card, Debit Card, AP Online Center, Net Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
Application fee for different category are as follows:
|OC/ BC candidates
|SC/ ST candidates
How to Apply for AP POLYCET 2024
- Step-1: Visit the website (link is provided above).
- Step-2: Click on “Online Application” button and enter required details.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with details such as personal, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit Card, AP Online Center, Net Banking.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
AP POLYCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP POLYCET 2024 is mentioned below:
- Nationality: The candidate must be citizen of India to be eligible for exam.
- Domicile: Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th class or equivalent by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or recognized by Board of Secondary Education, AP/ TS.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for AP POLYCET 2024 exam.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidates must score at least 35% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects.
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing in 2024 are eligible to apply for exam.
AP POLYCET 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AP POLYCET 2024 mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper) based.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Type of Question: The exam will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Question: There will be total 120 questions in the paper.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Applicants will be able to check the marks distribution below:
AP POLYCET 2024 Syllabus
The AP POLYCET Syllabus is based on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects. It has been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh. Check the syllabus given below:
- Physics: Units and Dimensions Work, Power, and Energy, Elements of vectors, Heat and Thermodynamics, Kinematics and Friction, Simple harmonic motion and acoustics, Reflection of Lights, Refraction of light at Plane surface, modern physics.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, Chemical bonding, Water technology solutions, fuels, electro-chemistry, Acids, and Bases, Corrosion, Polymers.
- Mathematics: Number system, Real Numbers, Linear Equation, Polynomials, Algebra, Quadratic Equation, Trigonometry, Sets, Geometry Coordinate geometry, surface areas & Volume, Mathematical Modelling, and Probability.
AP POLYCET 2024 Preparation Tips
AP POLYCET preparation tips can be checked by the candidates below:
- Prepare a practical timetable and follow it regularly.
- Solve previous year’s papers to analyze and increase your performance.
- Revise the topics regularly at the end of the day.
- Make short and simple notes for quick revision.
- Don’t take stress. Practice yoga and meditation to relax your mind.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AP POLYCET 2024 Hall Ticket
The AP POLYCET admit card will release in April 2024. The candidates will be able to download the admit card via online mode only. The admit card will contain all the essential details i.e., candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date, and time.
To download the admit card candidate have to enter Application Number and Password. Along with the admit card, the candidates should carry a photo identity proof with them. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the admit card of AP POYCET 2024 for future reference.
AP POLYCET 2024 Answer Key
The answer key of AP POLYCET 2024 will release in third week of April 2024. The answer key will contain the correct answer to every asked question in the entrance exam. It will be available through online mode in PDF format.
Candidates will be able to challenge or make objection against the AP Polycet answer key within a certain period and also have to submit the fee. The final answer key will be released by the exam conducting authority after the completion of the objection facility.
AP POLYCET 2024 Reservation Criteria
Here is reservation of seats for different categories and candidates will be made in non-minority institutions as following:
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Schedule Tribe (ST)
|Physically Handicapped (PH)
|Children of Armed Personnel
AP POLYCET 2024 Result
AP POLYCET 2024 result will be declared on 13th May 2024 through online mode. Candidates will be able to download the result by entering hall ticket number. The result will be prepared by the authority on the basis of the final answer key.
The score card will contain details such as overall and subject-wise scores, candidate name, admit card number, qualifying status. The candidate will need to take the printout of the AP POLYCET result for further counselling procedure.
AP POLYCET 2024 Counselling
This is the last process for admission after clearing the AP POLYCET 2024 entrance exam.The shortlisted candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure. The counselling will commence in fourth week of June 2024 through online mode.
AP Polycet Counselling procedure will include multiple rounds such as registration, choice filling, allotment of seats, and reporting. The candidates need to report at counselling centre with some of the important documents and to complete the admission procedure. Candidates will also have to bring their original document for verification round.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents along with them at the time of counselling process:
Documents Required at Counselling
- 12th class marksheet
- 10th class marksheet/ certificate
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph, etc.
AP POLYCET 2024 Admission Procedure
The candidates will get admission on the basis of performance in written entrance exam. Those candidates who will get high scores in exam will get first preference at the time of allotment of seats.
Candidates need to visit the allotted centre on given date and time. The seats will be allotted to the candidates who will attend the verification process and pay the required fee. It is necessary to bring the documents in original and photocopy for the purpose of verification.
Participating Institutes of AP POLYCET
Candidates are able to check the participating institutes for AP POLYCET below:
- Maharaja Ananda Gajapathi Raju Government Polytechnic
- Sri Venkateswars Institute of Science and Information Technology
- Satrucharla Sasikala Devi Government Polytechnic
- Nirmala College of Pharmacy
- Sai Rajeswari Institute of Pharmacy
- Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology
- Government Polytechnic Chipurupalle
- Jnana Gamya Insitute of Technologies
- Dadi Insitute of Engineering and Technology
- Sree Vasavi Kanyaka Parameswari Polytechnic
- Government Polytechnic, Parvathipuram
- Vagdevi College of Pharmacy and Research Center
- Gouthami Institute of Technology and Management for Women
- Avanthi St. Theressa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Garividi
If you have any other query related to AP POLYCET 2024, then you can leave your comments in comment section below.