BCECE 2020: Counselling (Started), Cut Off, Admission Procedure
BCECE 2020 Provisional Seat Allotment has been released on 22nd January 2021. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has conducted the BCECE 2020 examination. It is a state level examination which is organized through offline mode. Through this exam, admissions are provided into undergraduate agriculture, pharmacy and health science courses in the state of Bihar. The examination is conducted in one stage only. After completing 12th, candidates can appear in this exam to get eligible for admission in various UG courses. PCM & PCB group candidates are required to appear in JEE Main or NEET UG exams for admissions. Here we are providing details about BCECE 2020 including dates, answer key, and other details.
BCECE 2020 Notifications – Seat Allotment Released
BCECE 2020 Provisional Seat Allotment for first round has been released on 22nd January 2021. Check here for counselling details.
BCECE 2020 Rank Card has been released on 30th October 2020. Check here for result details.
BCECE 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of April 2021. Get details about BCECE 2021 here.
BCECE 2020 Exam Dates
In the table given below, candidates can check the official BCECE 2020 Dates examination:
|Application form re-started||7th September 2020|
|Last date for online registration||13th September 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan||14th September 2020|
|Last date of payment through online mode||15th September 2020|
|Editing of Application Form||16th – 17th September 2020|
|Admit card release||1st October 2020|
|Exam date||10th & 11th October 2020|
|Issue of rank card||30th October 2020|
|Counselling starts||8th January 2021|
BCECE Result 2020
Candidates can check the BCECE result from 30th October 2020. Result can be checked only through the website.
BCECE score card 2020 has been released after the declaration of result. It has been provided to students from 30th October 2020.
Candidates are required to enter their roll number and other required details to check the result. On the basis of marks scored in the entrance test, a separate merit lists has been published for various groups. Tie breaking criteria is applied if the candidates score the same marks.
BCECE 2020 Counselling
The counselling process has been organized through online mode. BCECE counselling has been started from 8th January 2021. Candidates can participate in the counselling as per their rank.
The counselling for various groups is organized on different dates. The counselling process is comprises of various steps such as registration, submission of choices, seat allotment, downloading of allotment letter and appearing at the reporting centre.
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college on the prescribed time & date. If candidates fail to report to the allotted college, their allotment will be cancelled.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
BCECE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are suggested to fill the BCECE 2020 application form as per the instructions given below:
- The BCECE registration can be done through online mode.
- The application form filling has been commenced from 20th February 2020.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the BCECE application form.
- The board also provides the facility to make correction in the application form.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted by the board.
- BCECE application form correction is made available for the candidates those successfully submit the application form.
- After the successful submission of application form, candidates are required to download Part A & B of the application form and keep it safe.
- Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Candidates also have to pay the processing fees.
- Candidates can also make the fee payment through NEFT challan option.
- The application fee of BCECE is mentioned below:
|Stream/group||General/BC & OBC||SC/ST|
|PCB, PCM, CBA, MBA, MCA & PCA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
The detailed BCECE eligibility criteria has been provided below for various courses:
- Domicile: Candidates must be Indian citizen and domicile of Bihar state.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for BCECE examination.
- Medical: Candidates who have selected for admission will have to go through the medical examination.
Qualification Eligibility (Engineering Courses):
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2 or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Subjects: Physics & Mathematics are compulsory subjects with any one of the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
Qualification Eligibility (Pharmacy Courses):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent examination.
- Percentage: Minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects with any one of the mathematics & Biology subject.
BCECE Admit Card 2020
All the eligible candidates can get the admit card through online mode. BCECE admit card has been released from 1st October 2020.
Candidates must check all the details printed in the admit card. In case of any corrections, contact with the officials immediately.
Candidates are required to attach their postcard size photograph & enter the required details in the format. Candidates have to bring the admit card & other required documents at the exam centre.
BCECE Exam Pattern
Here we are providing the BCECE exam pattern examination:
- Exam Duration: Total 1.5 hours (90 minutes) is provided for each section.
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and agricultural science.
- Number of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
|Physics||400||1.5 hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Chemistry||400||1.5 hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Mathematics||400||1.5 hours (2:00 PM to 3:30 PM)|
|Biology||400||1.5 hours (4:00 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Agricultural Science||400||1.5 hours (11:00 PM to 12:30 PM)|
The BCECE syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the candidates. Syllabus of BCECE exam will be asked as per the 10+2 level examinations. It will be released along with the information bulletin.
The examination will be conducted in two different days covering all the subjects of the examinations. The syllabus will contain topics from physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and agricultural science subjects.
How to Prepare for BCECE
Candidates appearing for the entrance exam, can check the preparation tips from here:
- Firstly, find out all the details regarding the exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a suitable time table which covers all the subjects.
- Choose the best study materials for the exam preparations.
- Practice previous year question paper & sample papers to get familiar with the exam pattern.
- Stay positive with your preparations and do well in the examination.
For any other queries about BCECE 2020, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.