CET Delhi 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
Delhi CET 2020 Application Form Submission has been suspended till 17th April 2020. Candidates will have to fill their application form through online mode only. Delhi CET is a state level entrance examination. Through this examination, candidates can get admission in diploma courses in field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, etc. It is conducted every year by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. This examination is also called as Delhi Polytechnic examination. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the CET Delhi Application Form 2020 including application dates, mode, fee, eligibility criteria and much more.
CET Delhi 2020 Application Form – Suspended till 17th April
Delhi CET 2020 Application Form Submission has been extended till 17th April 2020.
Candidates can go through the details about the CET Delhi 2020 Application Form from below:
- Candidates will have to fill their application form through online mode. No other mode will be entertained to fill the application form.
- Application form can be filled from the third week of March 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully.
- Fill asked details like education, personal and communication, etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can make correction in their application form from the fourth week of April 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the third week of April 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the documents to the exam authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for future references.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Application fee is Rs.400 for all categories.
- Candidates can pay their online application fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstance.
- Multiple payment of application fee will be non-refundable.
CET Delhi 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check CET Delhi Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
For Diploma Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Mathematics, English and Science subjects.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass their 10th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtained minimum of 45% (40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
CET Delhi 2020 Application Dates
Here we have mentioned CET Delhi Dates of application and examination:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||3rd week of March|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of April|
|Application correction||4th week of April|
|CET Delhi 2020 exam date||Last week of May|
How to Apply for CET Delhi 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the CET Delhi 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Now click on the link ‘Apply for CET 2020 for Admission in Diploma Courses’.
- Candidates will have to select their course and eligibility.
- Now click on the link ‘Apply for test’.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and click on ‘Click here to proceed’ button.
- Fill details in the application form like education, personal, communication and etc.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Cross check all the details and then click on the ‘final submit’ button.
- Candidates are advised to note down their application number.
- Now click on ‘upload images’ tab.
- Upload your passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in the application form.
- Photograph size should be 4 to 100 KB and signature and thumb impression size must be in 1 to 30 KB format.
- After submitting all the details candidates will need to pay application fee.
- Fee will be paid through online mode only.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
In the above article, candidates can get all the details about the CET Delhi 2020 application form. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria, application form dates and other details. Candidates are advised to fill the Delhi CET application form carefully to avoid any type of mistake.
If you have any other query about CET Delhi 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.