COMEDK UGET 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will organize the entrance test of COMEDK UGET 2020. It is a state level entrance exam through which number of candidates will be provided admission in B.Tech degree programmes. Candidates qualifying the test with minimum qualifying marks will be given admission in various engineering colleges located in the Karnataka State. Through this article we have provided complete information regarding COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, admit card etc.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
Check below all the details regarding COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020:
- The Online Registration process of COMEDK UGET 2020 will start from the third week of January 2020.
- The online application process will involve – Online Registration, filling theApplication form, uploading the required documents, selection of exam center and payment of application fee.
- The complete registration process and application filling process will be done in online mode.
- Last date to fill the application form is third week of April 2020.
- Candidates must completely and correctly fill the application before submitting it. No candidate will be allowed to edit/modify the details of application after its final submission.
At the time of filling the application, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1300 + GST &Convenience charges.
The fee can be paid by the applicants by debit/credit card or net banking.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
In the table provided below, we have mentioned all the expected dates of COMEDK UGET 2020:
|Online Starting of Application Form||3rd week of January 2020|
|Availabilityof Mock Test||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Publication ofProvisional Answer Key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Releaseof Final Answer key||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||Last week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of June 2020|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2020 must be checked before applying for exam:
- Nationality: Candidate applying must be citizen of India.
For UG Engineering Programmes
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary/2nd PUC or its equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in the qualifying exam must have passed with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed with minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
For UG Architecture Programmes
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary/2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in the qualifying exam must have passed with Mathematics as one of the subjects with other subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- Applying candidate must have qualified aptitude test of NATA in 2020 year.
Note: Candidates seeking admission in B.Arch programme need not to appear for entrance test of COMEDK UGET.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern
The complete examination pattern of COMEDK UGET 2020 can be checked by the candidates below:
- Exam Date and Mode: COMEDK UGET 2020 Entrance exam will be organized in the 2ndweek of May 2020 in online CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions:There will be total of 180 multiple choice questions in the entrance exam.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be in English only.
- Total Marks: The exam paper will be of total 180 marks. Each section will be of 60 marks.
- Time Duration:Total time duration given to complete the exam will be of 3 hours.
- Subjects:The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme:For each correct response, 1 mark will be awarded. Negative marking is not applicable.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus
COMEDK Karnataka will prescribe the syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2020. The complete section wise syllabus details can be checked by the candidates from the website.
The topics contained in the Syllabus will be from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry of 10+2 level/2nd PUC.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the below prescribed preparation tips to get good score in the COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam:
- Before starting the preparation, go through the complete exam pattern, marking scheme and syllabus.
- Make a study routine and follow it strictly.
- For practice, candidates can solve previous year’s papers and sample papers.
- Practice online or offline mock tests and analyze your preparation level.
- While studying make short notes of important topics. Revise these notes on a regular basis.
- Prepare for the exams from good sources of study material recommended by experts.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card
Before the entrance test of COMEDK UGET 2020, board will release the admit card online on the website. Candidates have to visit the website and download their admit cards by entering User Id and Password. It is expected that the admit card will be released in the first week of May 2020.
Admit card is an important document without which no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam. On the exam day, candidates have to show their admit cards along with their valid photo id proof for identity verification. Also candidates must attach their passport size photograph on the admit card after downloading it.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Answer Key
After the commencement of COMEDK UGET 2020 exam successfully, Board publish the Provisional Answer key on the website. It is expected to be released in the third week of May 2020. Candidates will be able to calculate marks with the help of answer key and know the qualifying chances in the exam.
Candidates can also challenge the provisional answer key in case any discrepancy arises in it. After accepting the challenges/suggestions, board will publish the final answer key in the fourth week of May 2020.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result is expected to be released in the last week of May 2020. Candidates will be able to download their scorecard/rank card from the website. The rank card will display various details like Candidate name, date of birth, registration number, roll number, test score, rank and qualifying status etc.
To check the result and download the scorecard candidates have to enter their user id & password. Along with the result announcement, merit list will be also released shortlisting the candidates for counselling process.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling
The final admission stage of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be the counselling process. Only the qualified candidates shortlisted in the merit list will be called for the counselling process.The counselling will be organized in offline mode in the month of June 2020.
The Schedule and Procedure of counselling will be described in the website. The Counselling process will consist of – Registration and Counselling fee payment, Option Entry and locking, Mock Allotment, Seat Allotment and Document Verification. Candidates must carry all the required documents on the day of counselling for verification.
If you have any query regarding COMEDK UGET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.