CUCET 2020: Application (Till 25th April), Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
CUCET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 25th April 2020. Central University of Rajasthan will be organizing the entrance test (CUCET 2020). It is a national level examination which is conducted once in every year. This entrance test is conducted to offer admission into under graduate and post graduate courses. Admission is provided into B.Tech, B.Sc, Integrated B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A, etc. courses. To get admission into various central universities in UG/ PG courses, candidates have to qualify this test. Through this article, students can check more details about important dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result regarding CUCET 2020.
CUCET 2020 Notifications – Application Extended Till 25th April
CUCET 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 25th April 2020. Check here for application details.
CUCET 2020 Exam Dates have been revised. The exam will be now held on 30th & 31st May 2020. Check here for dates details.
UG Courses: B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech, Integrated B.Sc., Integrated B.Ed., B.Sc., Integrated B.Sc., B.A. LLB, B.A., B.Des, etc.
PG Courses: B.Ed., LLM, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Arch. M.Phrma, M.Tech, MBA, etc
CUCET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below the official CUCET 2020 exam dates for various events:
|Commencement of online registration||16th March 2020|
|Last date of online submission||25th April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||18th May 2020|
|CUCET 2020 UG/PG Exam||30th & 31st May 2020|
|Answer key release||1st June 2020|
|Grievances submission||2nd to 4th June 2020|
|Uploading of final answer key||8th June 2020|
|Result||26th June 2020|
CUCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check CUCET 2020 application form details given below carefully:
- CUCET 2020 Application form has been released on 16th March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidates are required to fill complete details carefully in the form like educational details, personal details etc.
- Candidates have to upload passport size photo graph and signature according to the prescribed format.
- The application form can be submitted till 25th April 2020.
- Candidates have to fill three university choice and three courses for each university.
- Candidates will be also able to correct details in the application form in case of mistakes.
- CUCET application correction facility will be provided through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay online fee via debit card, credit card or net banking/ UPI.
The category wise application fee is given below in the table:
|Category||Online Application Fee (UG & PG)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 350/-|
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the CUCET 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also eligible to apply for this exam.
- UG Courses: Candidates applying for the UG courses must have passed 10th and 12th level from a recognized board.
- PG Courses: Candidates who are applying for PG courses must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the respective course.
- Ph.D Courses: Candidates applying for the M.Phil/ Ph.D courses must hold Masters Degree from a recognized board.
CUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the CUCET 2020 exam pattern & marking scheme from this section:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline (pen paper based) mode.
- Time Duration: The time duration for each paper will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice type.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions asked in the exam.
- Marking: 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Here we have mentioned about the section wise number of questions:
English Language, General Awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytic skill
CUCET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check below complete syllabus for UG and PG courses below:
Syllabus for UG Courses:
- Physics: Magnetics effect of current, matter, heat and thermodynamics, waves, electrostatics, current electricity, linear momentum and collision, rotational of rigid body about a fixed axis, measurements, motion in one dimension, motions in two dimensions, law of motions, power and energy, work
- Chemistry: Redox reactions, chemical bonding, general organic chemistry, thermodynamics, colligative properties of solutions, isomerism, polymers, periodic table, electrochemistry, catalysis, colloids, chemical equilibrium and kinetics, acid based concepts, solid state and petroleum, atomic structure
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, probability, algebra, dynamic and statics, calculus, vector, co-ordinate geometry
- Biology: Mechanism of organic evolution, origin of life, human genetics, animal physiology and comparison between periplanata and blatta, applied biology, protoplasm, ecology, cell differentiation plant tissue, stem and leaf, soil and photosynthesis
Syllabus for PG Courses:
- M.A./M.Ed. Courses: Culture and social change, education and philosophy, learning and motivation, growth and development, intelligence, current issue, personality, teaching process, method of teaching
- LLM Courses: Public international law, human rights law, property law, constitution, law of torts, criminal law- Indian panel law, law of evidence, criminal and women law, Labour law, environmental law, law relating the international trade
CUCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to read below given preparation tips carefully to take help for the examination:
- Candidates must make a proper time table and study schedule.
- Revision on the daily basis.
- Try to make your basic concept clear and then solve the questions easily.
- Solve the online test, mock test and solve the previous year question papers.
- Eat healthy food and stay fit during preparation period.
- Improve your English language skill by reading newspapers or from more sources.
CUCET 2020 Exam Centers
CUCET 2020 exam will be held in various cities – Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Indore, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bidar, Bikaner, Calicut, Guwahati, Hubli, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kargil, Kathua, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nagercoil, Varanasi, Thrissur, Srinagar, Sholapur, Pune, Patna, Patiala, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Shikar etc. centers.
Click Here CUCET 2020 Exam Cities List (PDF)
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
CUCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their CUCET 2020 Admit cards on 18th May 2020. To download the admit cards candidates will have to enter their registration id and date of birth. The admit card will be available in online mode after the completion of application process.
Candidates are advised to check complete details in CUCET admit card carefully i.e. exam center, time and date, address etc. before downloading the admit card. Candidates must bring their admit card on the exam day otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
CUCET 2020 Answer Key
The exam conducting authority will release a provisional answer key for the students. Candidates can check the answer key through online mode on 1st June 2020.Through CUCET answer key, candidates can calculate their marks obtained in the entrance exam.
If any candidate has any objection regarding the answer key, they can object the answer key with providing proof from 2nd to 4th June 2020. After then, the final answer key will be released on 8th June 2020.
CUCET 2020 Results
Candidates can check their CUCET 2020 Results online on 26th June 2020. Results will be prepared by the authority on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
The central universities will prepare merit list for UG and PG students on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the exam. CUCET Results can be checked by the students by entering their User id and password.
CUCET 2020 Cut Off
The Central Universities will release their CUCET 2020 cut off in online mode. The cut off will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the common entrance examination.
Candidates have to score CUCET cut off marks to be eligible for admission in the universities. The cut off will be prepared based on various factors like availability of seats, candidates performance in exam, etc.
CUCET 2020 Counselling
After the announcement of the results, shortlisted candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling rounds. The universities will organize their separate counseling in online mode. Through CUCET counselling, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Candidates who wish to secure admission in participating universities are advised to fill the admission form of the respective university. On the day of counselling candidates have to carry admission form with various other required documents. Candidates have to carry original documents for admission procedure.
Candidates are advised to carry the documents required on the counselling day:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificates
- CUCET 2020 Score card
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate
- CUCET 2020 Admission form
- Passport size photographs, etc.
For any other query related to CUCET 2020, leave your query in the comments section given below.