CUCET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
CUCET 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is conducted only once in every year. It is a national level examination which will be organized by 14 central universities of India. Through the examination, candidates will get admission into B.Tech, B.Sc., Integrated B.Sc., M.A, M.Sc., and other various courses. Candidates will have to qualify the test to get admission into various central universities in these courses. The admission will be offered to candidates into various undergraduate & post graduate courses. Candidates must go through the following article for details as application form, its fee, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding CUCET 2021.
CUCET will offer various courses under UG & PG programmes.
Courses under UG programme will be as B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech, B.Sc., Integrated B.Sc., Integrated B.Ed., B.A., B.A LLB, B.Des, and much more.
Courses under PG programme will be as B.Ed., M.A, M.Ed., LLM, M.Arch, M.Tech, M.Pharm, and much more.
CUCET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding CUCET Exam Dates:
|Application Form release||April 2021|
|Submission of application form||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date to accept fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit card publish||2nd week of May 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Exam||3rd week of May 2021|
|Answer Key release||4th week of May 2021|
|Objection in answer key||1st week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
CUCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CUCET Application Form:
- CUCET 2021 Application Form will be made available in the April 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form with fee will be last week of April 2021.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form via online mode.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Candidates will have to choose test center city of his/ her choice while filling the form.
- All important communication & alerts will be send to candidates registered ID & mobile number.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in the application form for limited time period.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net-banking and UPI.
The application fee will be as mentioned in the following table:
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 350/-|
CUCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms before applying for CUCET 2021:
- Qualification: For UG, Candidates must qualify 10th& 12th level examination from any recognised board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- For PG, Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- For Ph.D. candidates must qualify M.Phil. / PH.D course & must hold Master’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible for CUCET 2021 examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible for the examination.
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must read following CUCET Exam Pattern to practice better for the examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized via offline (pen-paper) mode.
- Time Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours to solve the question paper.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative marking: 0.25 mark will get deduct for every wrong answer.
Candidates must go through following table for no. of questions in each subject:
|English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skill||25|
CUCET 2021 Syllabus
CUCET Syllabus will consist of various topics under UG & PG programmes.
Topics under UG course will be as:
- Physics: It will consist of topics as magnetics effect of current, heat & thermodynamics, waves, current electricity, motion in one dimension, motion in two dimension, work, power & energy, and much more.
- Chemistry: It will include topics as redox reaction, general organic chemistry, catalysis, periodic table, electrochemistry, solid state & petroleum, and much more.
- Mathematics: Topics under this field will be as trigonometry, algebra, dynamics & static, vector, co-ordinate geometry, probability, and calculus.
Topics under PG course will be as:
- For M.A & M.Ed. course: Culture & social change, growth & development, intelligence, current issue, personality, and much more.
- For LLM course: Human rights law, constitution, labor law, law of evidence & much more.
CUCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Below we are providing some basic preparation tips which will help candidates to score better in the examination:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Make basic concepts & solve previous year question paper.
- Solve online test, mock test, & solve previous year question paper.
- Do not skip meals. Take healthy & nutritious diet.
- Take proper 8 hours sleep.
CUCET Exam Centers
CUCET 2021 Exam will be held in different cities as Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Indore, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mysore, Mumbai, Kochi, Patiala, Raipur, and few others. Candidates will have to select two exam centers while filling application form. Exam center once allotted will not be changed for any candidate.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
CUCET 2021 Admit Card
CUCET 2021 Admit Card will be made available via online mode. It will get released in second week of April 2021. Candidates will be able to download admit card by entering their registration ID & date of Birth (D.O.B).
Admit card will contain all the details such as exam centers, date & time, address, exam schedule & some exam instructions. It will also be mandatory for all applied candidates to carry admit card at the examination center. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without admit card & one valid ID proof.
CUCET 2021 Answer Key
CUCET Answer Key will be released through online mode. It will publish in the last week of May 2021. The authority will release provisional answer key for all the students.
With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to assume their marks even before the result declaration. Candidates will be able to make objection regarding answer key. No candidate will be able to make objection once the final answer key will get release.
CUCET 2021 Result
CUCET Result will be made available via online mode. It will get released in the last week of May 2021. It will be prepared by the authority on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
To check the result, candidate will have to download it by entering their user ID & password. The university will prepare merit list for both UG as well as PG course. Candidates who will qualify the examination will be eligible to appear in the separate university counselling rounds.
CUCET 2021 Cut-off
CUCET Cut-off will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the examination. It will get release via online mode. Cut-off is based on no. of factors such as candidates score, number of candidate, difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Cut-off will be published via online mode. It will be mandatory for candidates to reach the cut-off criteria to qualify the examination & to further participate in various processes.
CUCET 2021 Counselling
CUCET 2021 Counselling will be organized by the authority via online mode. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Seats will be given to candidates on the basis of through the counselling process.
Candidates seeking admission in the participating university are advised to fill the admission form of the respective university. Candidates will have to carry following original documents for admission procedure:
- 10th& 12th certificate
- 10th& 12th marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- CUCET 2021 Score card
- Admission Form
- Passport size photographs
Candidates having any other query related to CUCET 2021, leave your queries in the comments section given below.