DU Admission 2023: CSAS UG/ PG Allocation List (Out), Merit List
Delhi University 2023 UG Allocation List (Special Spot Admission Round) has been released. DU 2023 Admissions from now onwards is solely based on CUET UG/ PG scores for UG & PG admissions. Hence, DUET exam has been scrapped. The Delhi University provides admission in various UG and PG programmes. It organises a university level admission procedure every year. The shortlisted candidates get admission in various courses such as Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, etc. The admission is given to the candidates on the basis of scores of CUCET and board exam (12th level). The admission in medical and management courses is based on the NEET and CAT scores respectively. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about DU Admission 2023 such as application form, eligibility, pattern, etc.
DU Admission 2023 Notifications – Special Spot Allocation Out (UG)
DU Admission 2023 (CSAS UG) Special Spot Allocation List has been released on 27th September 2023. Check here for counselling details.
DU Admission (CUET UG/ PG) 2024 Exam will be held in fourth week of May 2024. Check more details about DU Admission 2024 here.
DU 2023 Admissions from now onwards will be solely based on CUET UG/ PG scores for UG & PG admissions. Hence, DUET exam has been scrapped. Click here for notice.
Check the various courses offered at Delhi University below:
- UG courses: B.E, B.Tech., B.A (Hons), BBA, BMS, LLB, B.Com., etc.
- PG courses: M.Tech., M.Com., M.Sc., LLM, MBA, MCA, etc.
DU 2023 Admission Dates
Here are tentative admission dates for DU 2023 in the below provided table:
For UG Courses (CUET UG):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online submission of application||9th February 2023|
|Last date to submit application||12th March 2023|
|Application correction||15th to 18th March 2023|
|Announcement of exam city||30th April 2023|
|Release of admit card||19th May 2023 onwards|
|CUCET UG Entrance exam||21st to 31st May 2023|
|Answer key release date||28th June 2023|
|Result declaration||15th July 2023|
|CSAS-UG Counselling starts||17th July 2023|
For PG courses (CUET PG):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online submission of Application Form||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||19th April 2023 (5 pm)|
|Last date of transaction of examination fee||19th April 2023 (11.50 pm)|
|Application correction||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Admit card||3rd June 2023 onwards|
|CUCET PG exam||1st to 10th June 2023|
|Answer key release date||28th June 2023|
|Result declaration||20th July 2023|
|CSAS PG counselling starts||27th July 2023|
DU 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about DU 2023 Application form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for UG has been released through CUET UG admissions. It has been made available from 20th March 2023 for CUET PG.
- Candidates need to enter the details in application form such as basic personal and academic details, email id, contact details, etc.
- DU Application form 2023 is available through online mode only.
- Upload the photograph and signature in scanned format in the application form.
- The authority also provides correction facility to the candidates for both UG/ PG courses.
- The last date to submit the application form for UG courses is till 12th March 2023. For PG courses, last date to submit form is till 19th April 2023.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates must submit the fee using Debit card/ Credit card, and Net Banking.
Application fee for different courses are given below:
For UG courses (Through CUET):
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For PG courses (Through CUET PG):
|Category||Within India||Outside India|
|Application fee (for upto three test papers)||Fee for additional test papers (per test paper)||Application fee (for up to three test paper)||Fee for additional test paper|
|General||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 5000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|OBC-NCL/ Gen-EWS||Rs 800/-||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rdgender||Rs 750/-||Rs 400/-|
|PWBD||Rs 700/-||Rs 400/-|
DU Admission 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for DU Admission 2023 are given below:
For UG Courses:
B.Tech (IT & Mathematical Innovation):
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th level or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Subjects: In qualifying exam, candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCME) as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must score at least 60% marks to be eligible for exam.
B.Sc. (Physical Education, Health Education & Sports):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidates must obtain at least 45% marks to be eligible for admission.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor degree in B.Tech/ B.E. or its equivalent degree from any recognised university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidates must score at least 60% marks (54% marks for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold Bachelor degree in B.A, BBA, B.Com, or equivalent degree from any recognised university/ institution.
- Marks: The candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
DU Admission 2023 Entrance Exam
DU (Delhi University) 2023 admission for UG courses is based on the CUET entrance exam. For PG course, admission is based on the CUET PG.
For both courses, exam will be conducted through online mode only. CUET exam will contain total 100 questions.
DU Admission 2023 Merit List
The DU Admission merit list 2023 has been released 20th July 2023 for UG courses. The authority prepares a separate merit list for both UG and PG courses. Candidates can check the merit list on the website.
Only those candidates who submit their applications within the given time period will be considered for preparation of the merit list. The merit list is prepared based on the examination result and on the basis of merit list the candidates will get admission.
DU Admission 2023 Cut Off
DU Cut Off 2023 is released after the declaration of result. There are two separate merit lists prepared for merit based and entrance based exam. Candidates can check the cut off through online mode.
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of cut off prepared by the authority. And candidates have to score more than cut off marks to be eligible for admission procedure.
DU 2023 Admission
The admission is offered to candidates based on the scores obtained in 12th exam and university level entrance exam conducted by NTA. The details of the DU admission procedure like schedule, etc. is communicated to the candidates. Counselling is conducted after the declaration of merit list and result.
The university releases the admission letter for every shortlisted candidates for admission procedure. The final admission is given to candidates after documents will be verified. Here are some of the documents that candidates must carry:
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th marksheet and certificate
- Graduation marksheet
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Passport size photograph, etc.
Leave your comments in the below given comments section, if you have any query related to DU Admission 2023.