IIT JAM 2023 Application Form (7th Sep), Registration – Apply Online Here
IIT JAM 2023 Registration is starting from 7th September 2022 through online mode. Indian Institute of Technologies (IIT’s) conducts IIT JAM in rotational shift every year. IIT JAM 2023 is being conducted by IIT, Guwahati. Indian Institute of Technologies Joint Admission Test (IIT JAM) is a national level entrance test conducted once in a year. Admission is offered to the candidates in M.Sc (2 year), Masters in Economics (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other Post-Bachelor’s Degree & Integrated Ph.D courses. Through Joint Entrance Test for Master’s (JAM), interested candidates will be offered admission into various IIT’s & Non IIT’s across the country. Here we are providing complete details such application form, its fee, mode, dates, eligibility and steps to fill IIT JAM Application Form 2023.
IIT JAM 2023 Application Form – Starting From 7th Sep
IIT JAM 2023 Registration is starting from 7th September 2022 through online mode. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe for registration alerts.
Candidates must go through following details regarding IIT JAM 2023 Application Form:
- The application form for IIT JAM 2023 will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from 7th September 2022.
- The last date to do registration will be till 11th October 2022.
- While filling application form, candidates must make sure they fulfil each eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- During registration, candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will also get an opportunity to make correction in the application form for limited time period.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its print out & keep it safe till future use.
- The application fee for IIT JAM 2023 can be paid via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- In any case. application fee will be non-refundable.
- The application fee for different category will be as follows:
|Group||One Test||Two Test|
|Female (SC/ ST/ PWD)||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|All others||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2500/-|
IIT JAM 2023 Application Correction
Candidates will be able to make correction in IIT JAM 2023 application form from first week of November 2022. IIT JAM Correction facility will be made available via online mode. It will be one-time opportunity for candidates to rectify their mistakes (if any) in the application form. The last date to make correction will be in second week of November 2022.
Candidates will have to use their login credentials as application number & password to edit incorrect details. It will be applicable only in selected fields, other fields will be remain unchangeable.
IIT JAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for IIT JAM 2023:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals as well as foreign national with Indian degree will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: There will be no minimum percentage to be eligible for the examination. One must have pass the qualifying degree examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2023 will be also eligible to apply for IIT JAM 2023.
IIT JAM 2023 Application Dates
Candidates must check following official schedule regarding IIT JAM dates 2023:
|Starting of online application form||7th September 2022|
|Last date of online application submission||11th October 2022|
|Commencement of correction||October 2022|
|Admit card release||January/ February 2023|
|IIT JAM 2023 exam date||12th February 2023|
How to Apply for IIT JAM 2023
Check following step by step procedure while applying for IIT JAM:
- Visit the official website (Link will be given here)
- At home page of IIT JAM JOAP’s official site, click on “registration link”.
- Fill details in the application form such as candidate’s name, phone number, mail ID etc.
- After receiving OTP, fill other personal & educational details in the form.
- Once details will be completely filled, cross check the given details.
- Now upload photograph, signature, mark sheet & other documents in the prescribed format.
- After that submit the application fee as per no. of courses & category.
- Once fee will be successfully submitted, a confirmation page will be appear on your screen.
- Now download & take print out of your confirmation page.
- Keep it safe till future use.
If you have any other queries related to IIT JAM 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comment box below.