JEE Advanced 2022: Application Form (Extended), Exam Date (Revised)
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration has been extended till 12th August 2022. Exam Date has been revised. Mock Test has been released. Eligibility Criteria has been relaxed. JEE Advanced 2023 Revised Syllabus has been released. It is a national level entrance exam which is organized for engineering aspirants. The examination is organized every year on rotational basis by IIT’s. It will be conducted by the seven Zonal Co-ordinating IIT’s under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Candidates will be offered admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master or bachelor’s Master dual degree course. Qualified candidates will be offered admission in Engineering & Architecture courses. Candidates must go through following article for details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility norms etc. & much more regarding JEE Advanced 2022.
Admission Open 2022
JEE Advanced 2022 Notifications – Registration Extended
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration has been extended till 12th August 2022. Check here for registration details.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Date has been revised. The exam will be now held on 28th August 2022. Check here for exam date details.
As per the sources, new board (JEE Apex Board) is decided to be re-consituted for the years 2022 & 2023 for the smooth conduct of both JEE Main & JEE Advanced exams . Click here for notice.
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test is available for practice now. Check here for mock test & other preparation tips.
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been relaxed due to Covid 19 pandemic. Check here for eligibility details.
From the year 2023, JEE Advanced Exam will follow the revised syllabus. Check here for syllabus details.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates:
|Registration starts||8th August 2022|
|Last date to register||12th August 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||13th August 2022|
|Admit card availability||23rd – 28th August 2022|
|Choosing of scribe by PwD candidates||27th August 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam||28th August 2022|
|Response sheet for candidates||1st September 2022|
|Answer Key||3rd September 2022|
|Objections receive||3rd – 4th September 2022|
|Final key release||11th September 2022|
|Result||11th September 2022|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||11th – 12th September 2022|
|Tentative Start of Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) 2022 Process||12th September 2022|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) exam||14th September 2022|
|Result||17th September 2022|
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through following details regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form:
- Jee Advanced 2022 application form is available from 8th August 2022.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form till 12th August 2022.
- The application form is made available via online mode. No other mode is entertained to fill the form.
- Candidates are advised to check eligibility norms before filling the application form as form are accepted only of eligible candidates.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forgot to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates also have to choose exam center as per their choice during registration.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates are advised to fill the form completely & carefully.
- Exam conducting authority may also provide correction facility for limited time period.
- At last, candidates must take print out of completely filled in form for the future use.
Documents required at the time of registration:
- 12th or equivalent certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Date of Birth proof (D.O.B proof)
- PIO/ OCI certificate
- The application fee for JEE Advanced 2022 can be filled via online or offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method can be used via online mode.
- Offline mode of payment includes e-challan method of State Bank of India (SBI) bank in Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable, non-transferrable.
- The application fee for Indian national & foreign national category is as follows:
|Indian National candidate||Fee|
|Female candidate (all category)||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST, PwD candidate||Rs. 1400/-|
|All other candidate||Rs. 2800/-|
|Foreign National candidate||Fee|
|Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Candidates from Non- SAARC countries||USD 150|
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for JEE Advanced 2022:
- Nationality: Indian national (including OCI/ PIO) & foreign national category are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination in 2022 or 2022 from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in intermediate subject.
- Percentage: The 75% criteria has been relaxed in the qualifying exam.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates will be allowed to appear for JEE Advanced only two times in two consecutive year.
- Mandatory: It will be compulsory to appear in JEE Main 2022 to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born or after 1st October 1997. 5 year age relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.
- Performance: Applying candidate must be under 2, 50, 000 qualifying candidates in JEE Main 2022 (Paper 1) including all the categories.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Advanced Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be held via online computer-based mode.
- Paper: There will be two paper as Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Language: Question paper will be held in English & Hindi medium language.
- Duration: There will be 3 hours time duration to complete the paper.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Negative Marking: Negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers for some of the questions.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must go through following table for marking scheme of different subject & paper:
|Subjects||Questions No.||Total No. of Marks||Marking (Per questions)||Negative marking|
|Subjects||Questions No.||Total No. of Marks||Marking (Per questions)||Negative marking|
AAT Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: AAT examination will be held via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Duration: Candidate will get 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- No. of Sections: There will be 3 sections as Mathematics, Drawing Test & Aptitude Test.
- Medium: Question paper will be asked in English medium language.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must go through following table for subject, no. of questions & total marks in each section:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks|
JEE Advanced 2022 Syllabus
JEE Advanced syllabus is different for Paper 1 & Paper II. Paper 1 consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). Paper II consist of simple drawing containing lines, common domestic, surface texture, angles, triangles, furniture, etc.
Topics under PCM group will be as:
- Physics- It will include units & dimensions, optics, thermal physics, modern physics and much more.
- Chemistry- It includes physical, organic & inorganic chemistry. Topics will be as electrochemistry, reduction, ores & mineral, carbohydrates, oxidation etc.
- Mathematics- It consists of topics as algebra, probability, trigonometry, integral & differential calculus & much more.
Go through following preparation tips & tricks while preparing for JEE Advanced:
- Make proper schedule & revise it on regular basis.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample paper.
- Don’t get panic. Take proper 8 hours sleep.
- Keep last one week only for revision.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
JEE Advanced 2022 examination will be held in various exam centers. Candidates will have to choose exam center while filling the application form. Exam center includes Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Manipur, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Delhi (NCR), Jammu & Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Tripura, and many others
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEE Advanced 2022 Admit Card
JEE Advanced admit card will be made available via online mode in website. No other mode will be entertained to download admit card. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to download hall ticket. It will be released from 23rd August 2022.
Candidates will have to carry admit card along with one valid Id proof at the examination center. No candidates will be allowed to sit without admit card & valid ID proof. It will contain all necessary details such as candidates name, roll number, date of birth, exam time, date & center and all the important instructions. Same admit card will be used at the time of AAT exam.
JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key
Candidates will be able to check JEE Advanced answer key on 3rd September 2022. It will get released via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to view answer key. Candidates will have to use login credentials to check answer key.
Answer key will be made available for Paper I & II. It will contain answer of all the questions asked in the question paper. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to assume their marks even before result declaration.
JEE Advanced 2022 Reservation
Candidates will be able to expect category wise JEE Advanced 2022 reservation as mentioned in the following table:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)||5%|
JEE Advanced 2022 Result
Candidates will be able to check JEE Advanced Result via online mode. It will be made available on 11th September 2022. To check result, candidates will have to use their login credentials such as Date of Birth (D.0.B) & application number.
Details about result will be informed on candidates registered mail ID & phone number. Category wise- All India Rank (AIR) of all qualified candidates will be released via online mode.
JEE Advanced 2022 Cut Off
JEE Advanced Cut Off will be released via online mode. It will be based on various factors such as candidates no., marks of candidates etc. Cut off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify examination.
Category wise cut off for top 20 percentile will be calculated by authority based on candidate’s marks. The cut off for Pwd candidates will be same as cut-off for General, OBC- NCL, SC & ST category. The AAT cut off will be decided by the Joint Implementation Committee (JIC).
JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the JEE Advanced counselling process. Counselling will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
Candidates will have to fill the courses as per their choice at the time of counselling. Seats across NIITs, IITs, and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) will be allocated by JoSAA. Courses list will be release for admission at the time of online filling choices.
If you have any other queries regarding JEE Advanced 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the box below.