MH CET 2017: MHT CET, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus
Government of Maharashtra owes the authority to organize the MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test). It is a common entrance test organized for providing admissions in engineering & technology and pharmacy courses offered by various government and private colleges of Maharashtra state. MH CET 2017 Admit Card has been released now. Here in this article, we are providing information about MH CET 2017 including important dates, application form, exam pattern, etc.
MH CET 2017 Notifications – Admit Card Released
MH CET 2017 Admit Card has been released from 24th April 2017. Candidates can get their admit by login into their account. Click here to get your admit card.
MH CET 2017 Exam Centers & Paper Timing has been released. Check below.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply online for B.Tech from LPU University, Punjab. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from KCC Institute, Noida. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Chandigarh University, Mohali. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Avantika University, Ujjain. Apply Now
- Apply online for B.Tech from Symbiosis University, Indore. Apply Now
Some candidates have been sent emails/sms to reload Photograph and/or Signature files as they were not found suitable after the quality check. Kindly login and upload the image as per the instructions on the website.Click here for login.
Click here for MH CET 2017 Information Brochure.
Notification of MHT CET 2017 Schedule with syllabus has been released.Click here for notification.
Notification is released regarding eligibility requirement for 15% All India Quota admissions in Engineering.Click here for notification.
MH CET Exam Dates
The exam dates for MHT CET 2017 examination has been announced by the authority. The official dates are given below:
|Online application Re-open||7th April 2017|
|Online application end||10th April 2017 (Upto 3.00 PM)|
|Admit card issue (through candidate login)||24th April to 11th May 2017|
|Exam Date||11th May 2017|
|Submission of certificates/documents||Second week to 3rd week of May 2017|
|Answer key display||Third week of May, 2017|
|OMR sheet display||Fourth week of May, 2017|
|Last date of objection on answer key||Last week of May, 2017|
|Result announcement||On or Before 4th June 2017|
|Declaration & download of merit list||Second week of June, 2017|
MH CET 2017 Admit Card
The MH CET 2017 Admit Card is available to download from the 24th April to 11th May 2017. Aspirants can download the admit card through the official website of the authority. Candidates can download the admit card through candidate login. The admit card will contain information like candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date & timing. Candidates note down it is mandatory to bring the admit card along with any one photo ID proof at the time of examination day given below:
- PAN Card
- Indian Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- Rrecent Identity Card issued by a recognized School/College/Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph.
MH CET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given below:
- Exam Date: The exam will be organized on 11th May 2017 (Thursday) at various centers in Maharashtra through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Medium of Exam: The medium for examination will be English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, Mathematics paper will be in English only.
- No. of Papers: The MH CET exam will comprises of three papers.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprises of objective type questions.
- Marks: Each Paper is of 100 marks.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be one and half hours for each paper.
- Answer Mode: Candidates are required to use only black ink ballpoint pen to mark answers.
|Paper||Subject||No. of MCQ||Mark(s) per question||Total Marks|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||50||1||50|
- Candidate seeking admission to Engineering and Technology degree courses it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for both Paper I and Paper II.
- Candidate seeking admission to Pharmacy/ Pharm. D degree course it is mandatory that the candidate must appear for Paper II as well as in Paper-I and/or Paper-III.
MHT-CET 2017 will be conducted on Thursday, 11th May 2017 (10:00 AM to 04:30 PM) in the following cities:
Mumbai, Mumbai Sub Urban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Osmanabad, Nanded, Parbhani, Latur, Hingoli, Buldhana, Akola, Washim, Amravati, Yavatmal, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli.
MH CET Syllabus
In the MH CET exam the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. The MH CET syllabus will be the same as for the HSC examination of HSC Board of Maharashtra. To score well in the examinations, candidates should prepare for the exam according to officially prescribed syllabus.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MH CET 2018 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance examination. This examination is also called as MHT CET. It is managed by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. MHT CET is organized to get admission into first year engineering & technology, health sciences & pharmacy courses. Candidates will get the application form from the 1st week of March 2018.
MH CET 2017 Result
Candidates can view their results through the official website of the authority. The MH CET 2017 Result will be announced on or before 4th June 2017. For admissions a merit list will be prepared separately for all the courses on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test. Candidates don’t forget to take printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure. The authority shall invite the application for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility.
MH CET 2017 Application Form
The MH CET 2017 Application Form has been re-opened by the authority from 7th April 2017 and available till 10th April 2017. Candidates can fill and submit the application form through the official site of the authority. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to be ready with the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed specifications.
The application fee is Rs.1600 for general category candidates & Rs. 1200 for SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC & PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. The fee payment is made through Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Candidates are suggested to keep the printouts of the application form for further use.
MH CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying the exam:
Eligibility for Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy Courses:
- Students should have cleared or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- No age limit criteria for these courses.
If you have any other queries regarding MH CET 2017, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.