MH CET 2019: MHT CET Answer Key, Dates, Result, Counselling
MH CET 2019 Result will be declared on 3rd June 2019. It is a state level entrance exam is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. This exam is a gateway to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses. It is also known as MHT CET, through which candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of the state of Maharashtra. Practice Test Registration has been started. In this article, candidates can get all the information of about MH CET 2019.
MH CET 2019 Notifications – Result on 3rd June
Candidates can check MH CET 2019 Answer key, question paper & candidate’s response from 15th May 2019. Check here for answer key details.
MH CET 2019 Result will be declared on 3rd June 2019. Check here for result details.
MH CET Exam Date
Candidates can get the MHT CET exam date from the table given below.
|Events||Date 2019 (Announced)|
|Online application starts from||1st January|
|Last date of filling online application form||31st March|
|Last Date of Challan|
Generation and Printing on
|Last Date for Payment|
Through Challan at Bank
|Practice test registration||4th April|
|Availability of admit card||23rd April to 2nd May|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd to 13th May|
|Answer Key||15th May|
|Objection on answer key||15th-18th May|
|Declaration of result||3rd June|
|Conduction of counselling||1st week of June|
MH CET Answer Key
The exam conducting authority has released the MH CET answer key through online mode. Candidates can check the answer key for each set of the question paper asked in the exam.
The answer key has been uploaded on the website along with the OMR answer sheet for each candidate. Candidates can get it by entering the password and registration Id through candidate’s login.
MHT CET Result 2019
The result will be declared after a few days of the examination after the evaluation of the answer sheet. The candidates can view their MHT CET result through online mode. It will be released on 3rd June 2019.
The authority will also release the merit list as per the schedule. The MH CET merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance test.
MH CET Counselling 2019
Candidates have to register on the counselling website to participate in the MH CET counselling 2019. The counselling will be started after the declaration of result from the first week of June 2019. It will be conducted through online mode.
Candidates should keep the necessary original documents ready for verification at the time of Document verification stage, during centralized admission process (CAP). Candidates have to enter colleges & courses choice in the order their preferences.
The final seat will be allotted after the verification of all original documents. Candidates can report to the allotted college to get final admission.
MH CET Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get their admit card through ‘candidate login’ window. The admit card is available from 23rd April to 2nd May 2019.
It is necessary for the candidates to bring the printout of the MH CET admit card 2019, valid photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
MH CET Exam Pattern
Check here the MH CET complete exam pattern.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be provided for whole exam.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be comprised of multiple choice questions.
- Language of Question Paper: The medium of examination shall be English/Marathi/Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Mathematic paper shall be in English only.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Paper||Syllabus||No. of Question||Total marks||Marks Per Question|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||50||100||1|
MH CET Syllabus
The syllabus will be prepared from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education. 20% syllabus will be carried form class 11th and 80% from class 12th while setting the question paper.
The difficulty level of the exam will be as per JEE Main and NEET. The question will be taken from the physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics.
Here, candidates can check some preparation tips to score well in the examination:
- Must analyze your complete syllabus to the depth.
- Manage the time according to difficulty level of particular topic.
- Go through the previous years question papers and their solution.
- Keep revision the learned topic on a daily basis.
- Do not forget to maintain your health.
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra will conduct the MH CET 2020 exam. It is a state level entrance test organized by the computer based mode. It is a gateway for admission in Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy programmes offered by various colleges in Maharashtra state.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MH CET Application Form 2019
Candidates can read the complete information brochure of MH CET 2019 to fill the application form.
- The applications will be invited from the eligible candidates through the online mode.
- It is necessary for the candidate to register or confirm the online application form from the candidate login by visiting the website.
- Candidates can register either through Aadhar card or without Aadhar card.
- The MH CET application form 2019 has been started from 1st January 2019.
- The online application form can be filed till 31st March 2019.
- Candidates can also make correction after the dates announced by the officials.
- Candidates have to provide all the details carefully and upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- It cannot be accepted by any other mode.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
Candidates can check here the eligibility criteria to appear in the exam:
For Engineering and Pharmacy:
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian citizen.
- Age: There is no age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must pass class HSC/12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics and mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical/vocational subjects.
If you have any other queries about MH CET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.