MH CET Law 2019: Registration, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
MH CET Law 2019 Application Form has been extended till 18th March for 5 years LLB & 25th March 2019 for llb 3 yr course. The exam will be conducted for admission to the 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will be managed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance test of Maharashtra. This exam is also called as Maharashtra Law CET. On the basis of MH CET score, candidates will get admission to the law colleges situated in Maharashtra state. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about MH CET Law 2019.
MH CET Law 2019 Notifications – Application Extended
MH CET Law 2019 Application form last date has been extended till 18th March 2019 for 5 year LLB & 25th March for 3 year LLB. Check here for application details.
MH CET Law 2019 Exam date has been released. The exam will be conducted on 21st April 2019 for LLB 5 yr and 11th May 2019 for LLB 3 yr through online mode. Check here for exam dates.
MH CET Law Exam Dates 2019
In this table, we have updated announced dates of MH CET Law entrance exam 2019.
|Events||5 Year LLB||3 Year LLB|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||28th January 2019||16th February 2019|
|Closure of registration of application||18th March 2019 (Extended)||25th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Closure for editing application details||10th March 2019||15th March 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||25th March 2019||30th March 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||28th January to 10th March 2019||16th February to 15th March 2019|
|Admit Card Release||10th April 2019 onwards||24th April 2019 onwards|
|Date of Exam||21st April 2019 (5 years LLB)||11th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||13th May 2019 (05:00 PM)||28th May 2019|
|Counselling||August 2019||1st week of July|
MH CET Law 2019 Registration
- Candidates canfill & submit the application form through online mode only.
- The MH CET Law 2019 application form has been issued for 5 year llb and 3 year llb course.
- Candidates can fill the MH CET Law application form 2019 till 18th March 2019 for 5 year llb and 25th March 2019 for 3 year llb course.
- During application filling, candidates have to upload scanned photograph & signature.
- No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Take a printout copy of the e-Receipt & online application for future use.
The fee can be submitted through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS (Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), Cash Cards & Mobile Wallets. The application fee is Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for reserved category).
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned here:
- All Indian Candidates can apply for this exam.
- Foreign nationals/OCI & PIO can also apply.
- There is no upper age limit for apply.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|For 3 years LLB Course||Qualifying Exam: Have a graduate or postgraduate degree in any disciplines or its equivalent.|
Minimum Marks: Pass the above examination with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category of Maharashtra state only and VJNT, SBC and OBC Category with minimum 42% marks in the qualifying examination) in aggregate.
|For 5 years LLB Course||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized university.|
Minimum Marks: Pass the above qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category of Maharashtra state only) in aggregate.
Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
Check this section to know about exam pattern details:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 150 multiple choice types question will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Marathi language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
MH CET Law 2019 Syllabus
The MH CET Law syllabus will be comprised of the topics related to the law. The questions will be asked from the following sections, i.e. as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affairs, English and Basic Mathematics.
Check some preparation tips & tricks to crack the examination:
- Make a proper study-plan to give equal time to each section.
- Must aware about exam pattern & syllabus details.
- Revise after two-three days of study.
- Try to solve previous years question paper & sample papers.
- Practice online mock tests.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MH CET Law Admit Card 2019
The MH CET law admit card will be released by the authority through online mode. Candidates will get the MH CET Law 2019 admit card on 10th April 2019 for 5 year llb and 24th April 2019 for 3 year llb course.
The authority will also intimate through SMS or email on the candidates registered mobile number & email ID. The candidate needs to affix recent photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with Hall ticket and Photo Identity Proof.
It can be downloaded by entering registration number/roll number or date of birth/password.
MH CET Law Result 2019
Candidates will view their MHCET Law result on 13th May 2019 onwards for 5 year llb and on 28th April 2019 for 3 year llb course. MH CET Law 2019 Result will be checked only through online mode on the official site.
The MH CET Law 2019 merit list will be prepared on the basis of CET Score or on the basis of marks obtained at qualifying examination.
The separate merit list will be made for 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will be prepared category wise.
MH CET Law Counselling 2019
The admission into law courses will be done through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). MH CET Law 2019 Counselling will be organized through online mode in the month of August 2019.
This process includes registration, releasing of merit lists, seat matrix, online option form, provisional allotment letter & admission.
The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of filled choices, category, availability of seats, etc.
If you have any other query about MH CET Law 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.