MH CET Law 2019: Counselling, Merit List & Admission Procedure
MH CET Law 2019 3 year Final Merit List has been released. The exam is conducted for admission to the 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will be managed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance test of Maharashtra. This exam is also called as Maharashtra Law CET. On the basis of MH CET score, candidates will get admission to the law colleges situated in Maharashtra state. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about MH CET Law 2019.
MH CET Law 2019 Notifications
The Application form of MH CET Law 2020 will be released in January 2020.
Check here all details about the MH CET Law 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here for all updates.
MH CET Law 2019 final merit list has been released for 3 year LL.B course.
MH CET Law Exam Dates 2019
In this table, we have updated announced dates of MH CET Law entrance exam 2019.
Admissions Closing Shortly
|Events||5 Year LLB||3 Year LLB|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||28th January 2019||16th February 2019|
|Closure of registration of application||18th March 2019||22nd April 2019|
|Closure for editing application details||10th March 2019||22nd April 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||25th March 2019||22nd April 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||28th January to 10th March 2019||22nd April 2019|
|Admit Card Release||10th April 2019 onwards||10th May 2019|
|Date of Exam||21st April 2019 (5 years LLB)||1st June 2019|
|Result Declaration||13th May 2019 (05:00 PM)||17th June 2019|
|Counselling||25th July 2019||17th July 2019|
MH CET Law Counselling 2019
The admission into law courses is done through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). MH CET Law 2019 Counselling has been organized through online mode. Counselling has been started for 5 yrs LLB Course from 17th July 2019. For 3 yrs LLB, the counselling will start 25th July 2019.
This process includes registration, releasing of merit lists, seat matrix, online option form, provisional allotment letter & admission.
The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of filled choices, category, availability of seats, etc.
MH CET Law Result 2019
Candidates can view their MHCET Law result on 13th May 2019 for 5 year llb and on 17th June 2019 for 3 year llb course. MH CET Law 2019 Result can be checked only through online mode on the official site.
The MH CET Law 2019 merit list has been prepared on the basis of CET Score or on the basis of marks obtained at qualifying examination.
The separate merit list will be made for 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will be prepared category wise.
MH CET Law Admit Card 2019
The MH CET law admit card has been released by the authority through online mode. Candidates can get the MH CET Law 2019 admit card on 10th April 2019 for 5 year llb and 10th May 2019 for 3 year llb course.
The authority will also intimate through SMS or email on the candidates registered mobile number & email ID. The candidate needs to affix recent photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with Hall ticket and Photo Identity Proof.
It can be downloaded by entering registration number/roll number or date of birth/password.
MH CET Law 2020 will be organized by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. It is conducted to offer admission into 5 years and 3 years of LLB courses. It is state level examination of Maharashtra state. The application form will be available from the third week of April 2020 and for 5 years course in the second week of January 2020.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
Check this section to know about exam pattern details:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 150 multiple choice types question will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Marathi language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
MH CET Law 2019 Syllabus
The MH CET Law syllabus will be comprised of the topics related to the law. The questions will be asked from the following sections, i.e. as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affairs, English and Basic Mathematics.
Check some preparation tips & tricks to crack the examination:
- Make a proper study-plan to give equal time to each section.
- Must aware about exam pattern & syllabus details.
- Revise after two-three days of study.
- Try to solve previous years question paper & sample papers.
- Practice online mock tests.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MH CET Law 2019 Registration
- Candidates canfill & submit the application form through online mode only.
- The MH CET Law 2019 application form has been issued for 5 year llb and 3 year llb course.
- Candidates can fill the MH CET Law application form 2019 till 18th March 2019 for 5 year llb and 22nd April 2019 for 3 year llb course.
- During application filling, candidates have to upload scanned photograph & signature.
- No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Take a printout copy of the e-Receipt & online application for future use.
The fee can be submitted through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS (Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), Cash Cards & Mobile Wallets. The application fee is Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for reserved category).
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned here:
- All Indian Candidates can apply for this exam.
- Foreign nationals/OCI & PIO can also apply.
- There is no upper age limit for apply.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|For 3 years LLB Course||Qualifying Exam: Have a graduate or postgraduate degree in any disciplines or its equivalent.|
Minimum Marks: Pass the above examination with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category of Maharashtra state only and VJNT, SBC and OBC Category with minimum 42% marks in the qualifying examination) in aggregate.
|For 5 years LLB Course||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized university.|
Minimum Marks: Pass the above qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category of Maharashtra state only) in aggregate.
Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
If you have any other query about MH CET Law 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.