MP PPT 2020: Admit Card, Exam Date (Announced), Pattern, Syllabus
MP PPT 2020 Exam Date has been announced. MP Vyapam or Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will organize the entrance test of MP PPT 2020. It is a state level entrance exam conducted to offer admission into various diploma programmes. Admission is offered to those candidates who qualify the entrance exam with minimum qualifying marks. Qualified candidates are provided admission in various private and government polytechnic colleges located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Through this article we have provided complete information related to MP PPT 2020.
MP PPT 2020 Notifications – Exam Date Announced
MP PPT 2020 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 1st and 2nd September 2020. Check here for exam dates details.
MP PPT 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon. Check here for admit card details.
MP PPT 2020 Important Dates
Check all the official MP PPT Dates application form release admit card release, exam date and result declaration in the below given table:
|Release of Online Application form||11th June 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit online application||15th July 2020|
|Application correction window open||11th June to 16th July 2020|
|Release of Admit card||August 2020|
|MP PPT 2020 Exam||1st & 2nd September 2020|
|Announcement of Results||September 2020|
MP PPT 2020 Admit Card
MP PPT 2020 Admit card will be released on the website in the month of August 2020. Candidates who have successfully registered with the website can download the admit card by online mode. No admit card will be sent to the candidates through the way of courier or post. To download the MP PPT hall ticket/admit card students have to enter their application number and date of birth.
Admit card is a mandatory document which must be brought by the candidates on the exam day. Along with the admit card candidates have to show their valid photo id proof to get entry into the exam hall.
MP PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the complete details of MP PPT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: MP PPT 2020 Exam will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: There will be total of 150 questions in the exam.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be asked in both English and Hindi language.
- Time Duration: Candidates will be given time of 2 hours to complete the paper.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 150 marks. Each section will be of 50 marks.
- Subjects: The questions in the paper will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer. No marks will be deducted for incorrect response.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
MP PPT 2020 Syllabus
The MP PPT syllabus will contain various topics from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry of 10th level. Candidates can check the complete prescribed syllabus from the website.
MP PPT 2020 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided various MP PPT preparation tips which candidates can follow to qualify the exam with good score:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern given on the website.
- Make notes while preparing for various topics. Revise these notes.
- Solve previous years question papers and sample papers.
- Give more time to practice for the tougher subjects.
- Clear your concepts by discussing them with the teachers and fellow students.
- Analyze your preparation level by taking various mock tests.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
MP PPT 2020 Answer Key
The Board will publish the Answer Key of MP PPT 2020 on the website. Candidates through the Answer key will be able to know the correct answers of the questions asked in the entrance exam. After matching their answers with the MP PPT answer key, candidates can also calculate their probable score of the entrance exam.
In case of discrepancy in the answer key candidates can also challenge the Answer key. The Board will consider the objections raised by the students and make necessary changes.
MP PPT 2020 Result
After the commencement of entrance test, the Board will publish the result of MP PPT 2020 on the website. Candidates will be able to check their results in the first week of September 2020. MP PPT Result can be checked by the candidates by entering their roll number and date of birth.
On the basis of marks a merit list will be prepared by the Board and published on the website. Candidates qualifying the entrance test with minimum cut off marks will be selected and shortlisted in the merit list.
MP PPT 2020 Counselling
Qualifying candidates shortlisted in the merit list will be able to participate in the MP PPT 2020 Counselling. Candidates in the MP PPT counselling process will go through the process of document verification and seat allotment. The counselling process will be organized through online mode.
Candidates have to select their choice of course and college for admission.
During the document verification process, candidates have to show their required documents and testimonials. Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the choice filled and availability of seats.
MP PPT 2020 Application Form
Check below the complete details provided regarding the application form of MP PPT 2020:
- TheMP PPT 2020 Application Form has been released on 11th June 2020.
- The complete application process is being conducted in online mode.
- Candidates can online submit their filled in application form till 15th July 2020.
- In case any mistake arises in the details entered in the application form, candidates can modify/correct the details from 11th June to 16th July 2020.
- The online application process involves – Registration, filling the application form, uploading images and paying the application fee.
The Application Fee for various categories is given below:
- For General Candidates – Rs.400
- For Reserved (only for MP residents) candidates – Rs.200
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by Debit/ credit card/ net banking.
- For the students applying through online Kiosk portal, the application fee is Rs.60.
- For the students filling application by login to the Registered Citizen User, the application fee for them is Rs.20.
MP PPT Application Correction
Application Correction in MP PPT Application Form has been started with the release of application form. The correction can be done by the students through online mode. Students must make required correction in the application form before the last date correction which is till 30th June 2020.
To make correction candidates have to enter their Registration number and password on the website. No student are allowed to edit the form after the last date of correction.
MP PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the complete MP PPT eligibility criterion given below, before applying for exam:
- Nationality: Candidates applying for the exam should be Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 10th level examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have secured minimum of 35% marks in his 10th level exams.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in his 10th level exams must have passed with physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
If you have any query related to MP PPT 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.