Bihar Polytechnic 2020: Application Form (Till 9th June), Dates, Pattern
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form has been extended till 9th June 2020. Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam is also known as DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination). It is organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE Board). It is organized once in a year. It is a state level examination. The DCECE is held for providing admissions to successful candidates into various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, paramedical, office management, etc. The admission is offered by the various government and non-government polytechnic institutions in Bihar. Here, candidates can check complete details about Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Notifications – Application till 9th June
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form has been extended till 9th June 2020. Check here for application details.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam Dates
DCECE Exam dates has been released officially along with the notification. Here, we are providing the official schedule for Bihar Polytechnic 2020 exam:
|Online Application Form Release||19th March 2020|
|Last date to fill application||9th June 2020|
|Fee Payment Last date (Challan)||10th June 2020|
|Fee Payment Last date (Online)||11th June 2020|
|Application Correction Starts||12th – 15th June 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||–|
|Date of Exam||–|
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Students can know below details about Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form:
- Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2020 application form has been released from 19th March 2020.
- The application has to be fill in 2 parts as Form A & Form B.
- The application has been released via online mode only.
- DCECE application form can be filled till 9th June 2020.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with personal, educational, academic, communication and other details.
- Students will also get correction facility for limited time period in the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application fee via online/e-challan.
- Candidates must upload the scanned images in specific format.
- Finally submit the Form A & B online.
The DCECE 2020 application fee is different as per the choices of courses. It is also variable as per the different categories.
The application fee would be remitted through the online mode like debit/credit card & net banking.
It will also be paid by the offline mode like e-challan. The application fee criteria is given below:
|No. of Courses||Fee for General/ OBC||Fee for SC/ ST|
DCECE Eligibility Criteria
The Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility criteria is different for different courses. The details are mentioned here:
- The candidates must be Indian Citizen only.
- The Candidates must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Candidates appearing for 10th Board exam in 2020, can apply for this exam.
Group -Wise Eligibility:
PE (Polytechnic Engineering):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with minimum 35% qualifying marks.
- Age Limit: No maximum & minimum age limit to apply.
PPE (Part Time Polytechnic Engineering):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with two years ITI. Or, Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with two-year experience.
- Age Limit: The age limit must be 19 years as on 1st July 2020.
PMD (Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level)):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination from CBSE/ICSE & recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Age Limit: The age limit must be 15 years (Minimum) & 30 years (Maximum) as on 31st December 2020.
PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM/PCB & English subjects.
- Age Limit: The age limit must be 17 years (Minimum) & 32 years (Maximum) as on 31st December 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Pattern
Here, you can check the complete DCECE exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be organized via offline mode only.
- Paper Language: The question papers will be bilingual. It shall come in English & Hindi language only.
- Duration of Exam: The examination will be of two hours & 15 minutes.
- Total Questions: The question paper will consist of total 90 multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: The examination will be of 450 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For one correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|For PE & PPE|
|Physics||30 x 5||150|
|Chemistry||30 x 5||150|
|Mathematics||30 x 5||150|
|General Science||25 x 5||125|
|Numerical Ability||15 x 5||75|
|Hindi||15 x 5||75|
|English||15 x 5||75|
|GK||20 x 5||100|
|Physics||20 x 5||100|
|Chemistry||20 x 5||100|
|Mathematics||10 x 5||50|
|Biology||10 x 5||50|
|Hindi||10 x 5||50|
|English||10 x 5||50|
|GK||10 x 5||50|
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus has been prescribed officially for 2020 examination. There are various courses offered by the DCECE exam in various fields, so, no unique syllabus can be prescribed.
However, the question would be asked from the 10th standard of the Bihar School Board.
The questions will be asked from the subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, General Science, Numerical Ability, Hindi, English and General Knowledge.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Preparation Tips
There are some DCECE preparation tips and tricks for entrance exam.
- Make your study plan.
- Make your preparation pattern.
- Collect all study material.
- Prepare notes.
- Revision weekly.
- Solve previous year and model question papers.
- Stay healthy.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2020 will be released in the month of June 2020. It will be released through online mode on the official site.
Candidates may get their admit card by entering their registration number and dates of birth in login panel. The admit card will contain the exam date, exam time and exam centre along with some information about candidate.
There is no other mode to get the admit card. After downloading the admit card, one should check the all entries of admit card. If find any issue or discrepancy, contact with officials immediately.
DCECE 2020 Answer Key
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 entrance exam will be held in the month of July 2020. Around 3-4 days after the entrance exam, the answer key will be released.
The answer key will be released separately for different courses such as PE/PPE & PM/PMD courses. Candidates will be able to check the Bihar Polytechnic answer key in pdf format.
Candidates should tally the answers what they have marked in their answer sheet. By calculating the answers with the help of answer key, candidates can estimate their score.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Result
Around 4-6 weeks after the entrance exam date, the result will be declared. Bihar polytechnic 2020 result will be released via online mode only on the official site of the board.
The result can be seen in pdf format. The DCECE result will be released on July 2020. The result will contain the name and roll number of the candidates.
After 3-4 days of releasing the result, the score card of the candidate will be released. In the result card, the date, venue and procedure of interview will be mentioned for the particular candidate as per their course.
After the completion of interview, the rank card will be issued to the candidate. Candidates should download their rank card to appear in the counselling. The rank card will be available through online mode.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling
The candidates will be called for counselling as per their rank and categories. The date and place of counselling will be mentioned in a separate notice that will be released after the publication of result.
The counselling will be held in order to the rank and category. On the day of interview the document verification will be orgsanized parallel.
DCECE counselling 2020 will be held through offline mode. The counselling will be organized in last week of August 2020.
During the interview, candidates can fill their choices of colleges and courses. Finally, the seats will be allotted as per the choices filled, category and availability of seats.
The reservations of seats as per the categories is mentioned below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
If you have any other queries about Bihar Polytechnic 2020 (DCECE), you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box.