IIT JAM 2020 Application Form (Released), JAM Registration – Apply Here
IIT JAM 2020 Application Form has been started for J&K Candidates from 22nd November 2019. It will be conducted by IIT Kanpur on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It provides admission to M.Sc, M.Sc. – Ph.D., M.Sc. Ph.D., Dual Degree & various other programmes at IITs & Integrated Ph.D. Degree program at IITs & IISC. Candidates will be able to apply for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) through JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS). Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding IIT JAM Application Form 2020.
IIT JAM 2020 Application Form – Started for J&K Candidates
IIT JAM 2020 Application Form has been started for J&K Candidates from 22nd November 2019. Click Here to apply.
Candidates must go through these details regarding IIT JAM 2020 Application form:
- IIT JAM 2020 Application form can be filled via online mode.
- Candidates will have to register themselves through JOAPS.
- JAM 2020 Application process has been started from 5th September 2019.
- Candidates will have to provide working/ valid email address or mobile number to register and fill the application form.
- All communication for JAM 2020 will be sent to the applicant’s registered Email ID & mobile number.
- Candidates will have to upload colored passport size photograph in JPEG format (3.5 cm width & 4.5 cm height). Photograph uploaded should be clear and must be taken recently.
- Candidates will also have to upload signature in JPEG format (2 cm height & 7 cm width). Signature must be in the range of 5 KB to 100 KB.
- If case of any error in JAM 2020 application form, candidates can go back for corrections. Correction window will be open till last date of application form.
- The official authority will also provide the IIT JAM 2020 correction facility after 9th October 2019.
- Candidates will be able to appear for either one test or two test papers.
- Multiple application form submitted by the candidate will get rejected.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form or document to the authority.
Documents Required for Filling IIT JAM 2020 Application:
Following documents will be required while submission of JAM 2020 application form:
- Valid Email id & mobile number
- Qualifying exam details
- Aadhar card/ any Govt. ID
- Scanned image in prescribed format
- Scanned signature in prescribed format
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Fee payment (Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card) details
- Candidates can pay JAM 2020 Application fee through online mode.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates must check below table for JAM 2020 Registration fee:
|One paper||Two papers|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2100|
|Female (all category)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 750||Rs. 1050|
IIT JAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check below given IIT JAM 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian or Foreign National Citizen will be eligible to apply for JAM 2020.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured 55% marks in the qualifying examination (50% for reserved category candidates).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in last year of degree program will be also eligible to appear in the examination.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for JAM 2020.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates will also have to submit physical fitness from registered medical practitioner. Applicants with color blindness will be not eligible to apply.
IIT JAM 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through this table to know about IIT JAM 2020 official Application & IIT JAM 2020 exam dates:
|Registration process starts||5th September 2019|
|Last date to register||9th October 2019 (Extended)|
|Application Correction||After 9th October 2019|
|IIT JAM 2020 exam date||9th February 2020|
How to Apply for IIT JAM 2020
Candidates must follow below given steps to apply for IIT JAM 2020:
- Go to the official website (link is given above)
- On the home page, Click on “JOAPS” Applicant login link.
- Fill name, email id & mobile number in the registration page.
- Now, click on “Submit” button.
- Enrollment ID will be send to registered email Id & mobile number.
- Now, login through sent details to fill the application form.
- Now Fill JAM exam details, center preference, personal details & verify email by generating OTP.
- After that, fill qualification & communication details.
- Now, upload scanned images of photograph, signature & category certificate (if required).
- After that, click on “submit” to submit filled in details.
- Now, click on “Proceed to payment” button.
- After registration & fee detail submission, take print out.
- Keep the print out safe with you until admission.
Check here– How to Fill IIT JAM 2020 Application Form.
In this IIT JAM 2020 application form article, we have provided all details regarding application form mode, dates and steps for how to apply. Candidates must also check JAM 2020 eligibility criteria provided in the article. We have also provided details of JAM 2020 exam date & mode.
If you have any other query related to IIT JAM 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.