JEE Main 2023 Application (Till 12th Jan), Registration – Apply Here
JEE Main 2023 Registration Last date for Session 1 is till 12th January 2023. Registrations can be done through online mode only. JEE Main is a national Engineering exam which is held in two sessions. NTA is the authority which is responsible for conducting JEE Main & various other exams every year. The exam sessions are being held in January 2023 (1st session) & in April 2023 (2nd session).
Only the candidates qualifying JEE Mains 2023 are considered eligible further applying for JEE Advanced 2023. Students qualifying JEE Mains can take admission in B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Plan/ B.Arch courses. The scores of JEE Mains are considered for admission in top known Engineering colleges/ institutions like IITs, CFTIs, NITs, etc. Through this article, candidates can check complete details about the dates, fee, procedure & other details related to JEE Main Registration 2023.
JEE Main 2023 Application Form – Till 12th Jan (Session 1)
JEE Main 2023 Application Form Last date for Session 1 is till 12th January 2023. Click here to register.
JEE Main 2023 Registration Notice has been released for Tamil Nadu State Board candidates. For such candidates, the result mode field will be disabled who have passed their 10th in the year 2021. Click here for notice.
Check below various details about JEE Main 2023 Registration. Candidates must make sure to follow the application procedure strictly:
- The application process has been started from 15th December 2022 for 1st session exam.
- Candidates are able to apply for JEE Main 2023 through online mode only. Registration requests through offline mode are not entertained by the authority.
- JEE Main 2023 Applications for 2nd session exams will begin from 7th February 2023.
- The last date to fill the application and pay the application fee will be till 12th January 2023 (1st session) & 7th March 2023 (2nd session).
- Before filling the application form, complete instructions to fill the application are displayed on the screen. Candidates be ready with the documents & must go through all the details to avoid any kind of confusion later.
- The authority does not accept multiple application forms from applicants for the same session.
- After submission of application & fee successfully, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates must print the page & application for any further use.
- JEE Main 2023 Application fee can be submitted by online mode.
- Only payment gateways are – Debit card/ credit card (except Master/ Visa card)/ UPI/ Net banking.
Check in the table below application fee for various papers & categories:
|Exam Centres in India||Exam Centres Outside India|
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.1000|
Girls – Rs.800
|Boys – Rs.5000|
Girls – Rs.4000
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Boys – Rs.500|
Girls – Rs.500
|Boys – Rs.2500|
Girls – Rs.2500
|B.E./ B.Tech & B. Arch|
B.E./ B.Tech & B. Planning
B.E./ B.Tech, B. Arch &
B.Arch & B.Planning
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.2000|
Girls – Rs.1600
|Boys – Rs.10000|
Girls – Rs.8000
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Boys – Rs.1000|
Girls – Rs.1000
|Boys – Rs.5000|
Girls – Rs.5000
JEE Main 2023 Application Correction
The correction facility to edit JEE Main 2023 application form will open from January 2023 (Session 1) & March 2023 (Session 2). Candidates will be able to edit application details and re-upload images few days after the registration window will be closed.
However, the decision to open correction window will be totally upto authority. So, there is no confirmation that the JEE Main correction facility 2023 will be provided or not. Candidates must make sure that they avoid mistakes while filling the form so that they don’t face rejection of application.
JEE Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To ensure that the candidate’s admission is not cancelled later, the applicants must go through the JEE Main Eligibility norms before applying:
- Nationality – Indian/ Foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit – There is no age limit prescribed to apply for JEE Main 2023.
- Qualifying Exam –
- Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 level recognized by Central/ State board OR
- Passed Intermediate or two-year Pre-University exam conducted by recognized board or University
- Diploma Holders are also eligible to apply. Admission to such candidates will be only offered
- B.Tech/ B.E Applicants – Passed 12th with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ other vocational optional subjects.
- B.Arch Applicants – Passed 12th level with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- B.Plan Applicants – Passed 12th level with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry as compulsory subject.
- Year of Appearing – Students passed their 12th level in the year 2021, 2022 or appearing in 2023 are eligible to apply. Those passed before 2021 are not eligible.
- State of Eligibility –
- While applying students have to fill their state code of eligibility. Students have to choose their state code from which they have qualified their 12th.
- The state code of eligibility will not be dependent upon the applicant’s residence or native place.
- The state code of eligibility for the Indian nationals who have passed their 12th level from institutions situated abroad will depend upon the permanent address they have mentioned in their passports.
JEE Main 2023 Registration Dates
Check below complete JEE Main Registration Dates 2023 for both the sessions:
|Events||Important Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Session 1||Session 2|
|Notification availability||15th December 2022|
|Registration process starts||15th December 2022||7th February 2023|
|Last date to register||12th January 2023||7th March 2023|
|Last date of fee payment||12th January 2023||7th March 2023|
|Exam City announcement||2nd week of January 2023||3rd week of March 2023|
|Release of Admit card||3rd week of January 2023||April 2023|
|JEE Main 2023||Session 1 – 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st January & 1st February 2023|
Session 2 – 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th April 2023
How to Register for JEE Main 2023?
Before going through the complete JEE Main 2023 Application procedure, candidates must read the instructions and be ready with the documents to be uploaded in the application form:
- Visit the online JEE Main 2023 application link (Link is provided above).
- Go through the complete applying instructions and then register.
- Register by filling asked details – name, mobile number, email id, etc. Your mobile number & email id should be valid for keeping you updated with the details.
- Now after successful registration, login with the provided login details.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details – personal, communication, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned image according to size/ pixels/ format mentioned.
- The size of photograph should be 10 to 200 kb; size of signature should be 4 to 30 kb; size of category certificate should be 50kb to 300 kb.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Re-verify all the filled details and submit the application form.
- Print the application and fee receipt/ confirmation page.
JEE Main Application FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
JEE Main 2023 Application Form complete process, steps, documents details, dates, mode, fee and information has been updated in our article. The details are updated in case any changes are announced by the authority. Students must regularly visit the site to keep themselves up-to-date about JEE Main information.
If you have any other query related to JEE Main 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.