JEECUP 2022: Counselling (Started), Allotment (Out), Cut Off, Admission
JEECUP 2022 Counselling Registration (Round 6) has been started for direct admission from 6th October 2022 for students not appeared in JEECUP. Seat Allotment (5th round) has been released through login. JEECUP (UPJEE) is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. The exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Diploma courses of various offered fields. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination are shortlisted for the admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic Institution across the state. In this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2022.
JEECUP 2022 Notifications – Counselling Started (Round 6)
JEECUP 2022 Counselling Registration (Round 6) has been started for direct admission from 6th October 2022 for students not appeared in JEECUP exam. Check here for counselling details.
JEECUP 2022 Seat Allotment (5th round) has been released through login. Check here for counselling details.
JEECUP 2022 Highlights
When is the JEECUP 2022 Allotment releasing for Round 5 ? Released, Check counselling details
When was the result declared for JEECUP 2022 ? Declared On 18th July 2022, Check result details
Is the JEECUP 2022 answer key released ? Yes, Released On 3rd july, Check answer key details
When was JEECUP 2022 conducted ? 27th June 2022 to 30th June 2022, Check exam dates details
Is the last date to register over for JEECUP 2022 ? Yes, over on 5th May 2022, Check application form details
Is the application correction facility open for JEECUP 2022 ? No, last date was 12th May 2022, Check correction details
JEECUP 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official JEECUP Exam Dates for the admission in academic years of 2022-2023:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Beginning of application process||15th February 2022|
|Last date to apply||5th May 2022|
|Application Correction starts||7th to 12th May 2022|
|Admit card release||20th June 2022|
|UP Polytechnic 2022 Exam||27th June 2022 to 30th June 2022|
|Release of Answer key||3rd July 2022|
|Announcement of Results||18th July 2022|
|Counselling process starts||7th September 2022|
JEECUP 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure is being conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of result. Authority conducts the counselling procedure for successfully qualified candidates from the entrance examination.
JEECUP Counselling is being conducted through online mode only. Candidates can register themselves for the counselling procedure from 7th September 2022.
Authority conducts the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
JEECUP 2022 Cut Off
Candidates can check JEECUP Cut off through online mode on the website. The cut off will be set for various categories according to various factors. It is important for the appearing candidates to score the minimum cut off marks as prescribed by the authority for various categories.
The cut-off marks is calculated on the basis of number of candidates appeared in the exam, the difficulty level of the paper and other factors decided by the board.
JEECUP 2022 Answer Key
JEECUP Answer key consists of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Authority releases the answer key in pdf format for every candidates through online mode.
Candidates can access the answer key from 3rd July 2022. Along with the answer key, authority will also provide the objection facility for the answer key. The final answer key will be made available after the completion of objection facility.
JEECUP 2022 Result
JEECUP result has been prepared by the authority on the basis final answer key. The result has been considered as final result, as authority not provide any objection or rechecking facility for the result.
Authority has released the result on 18th July 2022 through online mode. Only exam participated candidates are allowed to access their result. Candidates can download their result by login into the website of authority through online mode.
JEECUP 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority has released the JEECUP admit card from 20th June 2022 through online mode only.
The JEECUP Admit Card consists of various important details including the roll no., examination centre, address of centre, etc. Authority does not send any admit card to any candidates through post or any other offline mode.
JEECUP 2022 Quick Links
JEECUP 2022 Exam Pattern
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022 is as follows:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Total questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium for the question paper will be in both English & Hindi language.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. For every wrong response, 1 mark will be deducted.
JEECUP 2022 Syllabus
UP Polytechnic 2022 exam syllabus will be different for every individual courses. The syllabus for the examination will consists of various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology of 10 and 12th level.
Candidates can check the complete JEECUP syllabus for individual courses through the website of authority. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete syllabus for the examination through our article.
JEECUP Preparation Tips
Checkout some effective JEECUP Preparation tips for the examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the UP Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 15th February 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully and as per the instructions on it.
- Authority has also provided the correction facility for the application form. It is held from 7th to 12th May 2022.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission of application form, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 5th May 2022.
The Application form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs.300/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||RS.200/-|
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete JEECUP eligibility criteria:
For Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored 50% marks in each PCM subjects and 35% marks overall in the qualifying examination.
- Age limit: Candidates must be more than 14 years old as on 1 July 2022.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Candidates must have proof of passing the 10th examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored overall 35% Marks and 50% marks in the required subjects to be eligible for the examination.
For Lateral Entry in Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 40% marks in each PCM Subjects individually and 60% marks in the engineering subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their 10+2 examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
If you have any other query related to JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic), you can ask your query in the comments section below.