JEECUP 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
JEECUP 2022 Application Form will be released from the fourth week of February 2022 through online mode. JEECUP (UPJEE) is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Diploma courses of various offered fields. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will be shortlisted for the admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic Institution across the state. In this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Admission 2022.
JEECUP 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete JEECUP Exam Dates for the admission in academic years of 2022-2023:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Beginning of application process||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of June 2022|
|Admit card release||Last week of June 2022|
|UP Polytechnic 2022 Exam||2nd week of July 2022|
|Release of Answer key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Announcement of Results||4th week of July 2022|
|Counselling process starts||1st week of August 2022|
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the UP Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the 4th week of February 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully and as per the instructions on it.
- Authority may also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission of application form, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be 3rd week of June 2022.
The Application form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs.300/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||RS.200/-|
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete JEECUP eligibility criteria:
For Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored 50% marks in each PCM subjects and 35% marks overall in the qualifying examination.
- Age limit: Candidates must be more than 14 years old as on 1 July 2022.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Candidates must have proof of passing the 10th examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored overall 35% Marks and 50% marks in the required subjects to be eligible for the examination.
For Lateral Entry in Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 40% marks in each PCM Subjects individually and 60% marks in the engineering subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their 10+2 examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
JEECUP 2022 Exam Pattern
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022 will be as follows:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Total questions: There will be total 100 questions in the question paper.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium for the question paper will be in both English & Hindi language.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. For every wrong response, 1 mark will be deducted.
JEECUP 2022 Syllabus
UP Polytechnic 2022 exam syllabus will be different for every individual courses. The syllabus for the examination will consists of various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology of 10 and 12th level.
Candidates can check the complete JEECUP syllabus for individual courses through the website of authority. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete syllabus for the examination through our article.
JEECUP Preparation Tips
Checkout some effective JEECUP Preparation tips for the examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEECUP 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the admit card from the last week of June 2022 through online mode only.
The JEECUP Admit Card will consist of various important details including the roll no., examination centre, address of centre, etc. Authority will not send any admit card to any candidates through post or any other offline mode.
JEECUP 2022 Answer Key
JEECUP Answer key will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key in pdf format for every candidates through online mode.
Candidates will be able to access the admit card from 2nd week of July 2022. Along with the answer key, authority will also provide the objection facility for the answer key. The final answer key will be made available after the completion of objection facility.
JEECUP 2022 Result
JEECUP result will be prepared by the authority on the basis final answer key. The result will be considered as final result, as authority will not provide any objection or rechecking facility for the result.
Authority will release the result from 4th week of July 2022 through online mode. Only exam participated candidates will be allowed to access their result. Candidates will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority through online mode.
JEECUP 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of result. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for successfully qualified candidates from the entrance examination.
JEECUP Counselling will be conducted through online mode only. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the first week of August 2022.
Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
If you have any other query related to JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic), you can ask your query in the comments section below.