JEECUP 2023: Special Round Allotment (Out), Cut Off, Merit List
JEECUP 2023 Allotment (Round 6) has been released on 13th September 2023. It is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through UPJEE (P) exam admission will be granted to the diploma courses in the field of Engineering, technology and management. The qualified candidates from the entrance examination will be shortlisted for admission to various Government and Private Polytechnic Institutions across the Uttar Pradesh state. In this article, we have provided complete details about the Application form, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates need to know regarding the JEECUP 2023 (UP Polytechnic) examination.
JEECUP 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (Special Round 6)
Get complete updates of JEECUP 2023 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
JEECUP 2023 Allotment (Special Round 6) has been released 13th September 2023. Check here for allotment details.
JEECUP 2023 Seat Allotment Result has been released for Round 5. Check here for allotment details.
JEECUP 2024 Exam will be held in 3rd week of April 2024.Check more details about JEECUP 2024 here.
JEECUP 2023 Highlights
|Full-Form of UPJEE(P)
|Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic
|Types of Exam
|Level of Exam
|Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh
|Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy & other Diploma Courses
|Polytechnic Form Mode
|Mode of Exam
|Offline mode for Group A, E1 & E2 & online mode for Group B to I & K1 to K8
JEECUP 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the complete JEECUP Exam dates for admission in the academic year 2023:
|Online registration commenced from
|6th March 2023
|The last date for online registration
|20th June 2023
|21st June – 27th June 2023
|Admit card release date
|27th July 2023
|UP Polytechnic 2023 examination date
|2nd to 7th August 2023
|Release of answer key
|10th August 2023
|17th August 2023
|Choice Filling begins (Round 1)
|27th July 2023
JEECUP 2023 Counselling
JEECUP Counseling is conducted through online mode only. Candidates can register/ fill choices themselves for the counselling procedure from 27th July 2023.
Through counselling procedure, candidates who have passed the entrance examination seek admission in the eligible colleges. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling.
During the counselling process, candidates have to bring the required documents for verification. After verification, seats will be allotted to candidates.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- UP Polytechnic 2023 admit card and result
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passport size photograph, etc.
JEECUP 2023 Result
The JEECUP Results/ Scorecard has been declared on 17th August 2023. It has been provided to students through online mode. The exam-participated candidates are allowed to access their results.
Candidates have to enter their roll number/ login ID and password to check the result. JEECUP result is considered as a final result, as the authority does not provide any objection or rechecking facility for the result.
JEECUP 2023 Answer Key
The JEECUP Answer key has been released on 10th August 2023 through online mode. Authority has released the answer key in PDF format for every candidate through online mode.
If the candidates have an objection to the answer key they can challenge against it by sending mails. The final answer key will be made available after the completion of the objection facility.
The following are the list of reservation policy for the UP Polytechnic entrance examination:
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)
|SC (Scheduled Castes)
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)
|Ward of Military Personnel
JEECUP 2023 Admit Card
JEECUP admit card is a permit for every candidate to enter the examination hall so every candidate is required to take a hard copy of the downloaded admit card and carry that admit card along with them while going to appear for the examination.
Authority will release the JEECUP hall ticket from 27th July 2023 through online mode only. It will include candidates details, exam date, examination center, address of center, etc. Authority will not send any admit card to any candidates through post or any other offline mode.
JEECUP 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the JEECUP Exam pattern 2023 from below:
- Exam Mode: The examination is conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: A total of 150 minutes will be allotted to the candidates.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Medium: The medium for the question paper will be in both English and Hindi language.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. No negative marking will be there for incorrect response .
Subject wise pattern for engineering exam is given below:
|No. of questions
JEECUP 2023 Syllabus
The JEECUP syllabus released online is based on the 10th and 12th class. UP Polytechnic 2023 exam syllabus set is different for every individual course.
The syllabus for the examination consists of various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology.
Candidates can check the complete UPJEE(P) syllabus for individual courses through the website the authority. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete syllabus for the examination through our article.
|Magnetic effects of electric current
|Domestic Electric Circuit
|Difference types of substances and their nature
|Classification of matter
|Types of Fuel
|Human Dependence on Natural Resources
|The necessity of a Balanced Diet
|Physical and Chemical change
|Statistics and Probability
JEECUP 2023 Preparation Tips
Check here some effective JEECUP Preparation tips:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question papers on daily basis.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and keep your focus on studying.
- Practice mock test and analyse your performance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
JEECUP 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates need to know regarding the UP Polytechnic 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill out the application form from 6th March 2023 through online mode.
- The UPJEE (P) application form can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates only.
- The candidates should provide all the necessary details in the application form as per the best of their knowledge.
- Authority may also provide the correction facility for the application from 21st to 27th June 2023.
- The candidates have to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The candidates should take print out of confirmation page for future reference.
- The last date for submission of the application form till 20th June 2023.
- The Application fee can be paid online using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- By offline method, application fee can be paid through e-challan at any branch of SBI.
- The additional bank charges are also applicable.
The Application fee for every candidate is as follows:
|General/ OBC candidates
|SC/ ST candidates
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
Check the complete JEECUP Eligibility criteria below:
For Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be more than 14 years old as of 1 July 2023.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for admission.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Candidates must have proof of passing the 10th examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects with Mathematics/ Biology as other subjects.
For Lateral Entry in Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 40% marks in each PCM subject individually and 60% marks in the engineering subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their 12th examination in 2023 can also apply for admission.
For Other Courses:
- Diploma in Agriculture Engineering: Candidates must be 10th or 12th passed with 35% marks with agriculture subject.
- Fashion Design, textile design, and home science: Candidates must be 10th passed with 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice and Library and Information Science: Candidates must be 12th passed with Hindi and English subject.
- Postgraduate diploma courses: Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline.
- Diploma in Hotel Management: Candidates must be 12th passed with 50% marks for general/ OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: Candidates must be 12th passed with 50% marks in PCM subject.
- Post Diploma in Information Technology: Candidates must hold an engineering diploma or appear from BTEUP affiliated institute.
For any other queries regarding JEECUP 2023 exam, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.