Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022: PECE Answer Key, Result, Counselling
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 PECE Answer key is releasing soon in June 2022. Jharkhand Polytechnic or PECE is a state level entrance exam conducted by the JCECE Board. The exam is conducted for the candidate seeking admission in Diploma Courses of various offered fields. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the PECE 2022 Examination.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Notifications – Answer Key Soon
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Answer Key is releasing soon in June 2022. Check here for answer key details.
Admission Open 2022
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Date has been announced. It has been held on 19th June 2022. Check here for exam details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form has been started from 9th May 2022. Check here for application details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official Jharkhand Polytechnic exam dates:
|Beginning of registration||9th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||23rd May 2022|
|Release of Admit card||14th June 2022|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam||19th June 2022|
|Release of Answer key||June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June/ July 2022|
|Counselling process starts||July 2022|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Answer Key
The Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer key will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key for every candidate in pdf format. Candidates will be able to access the answer key from third week of June 2022.
The answer key will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Through the answer key, candidates will be able to predict their scores even before the declaration of result.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Result
The result will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority will prepare the result for every exam participated candidates on the basis of final answer key. Candidates will be able to access their result from the June 2022.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2022 will be released through online mode only. Candidates will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted for every successfully qualified candidate through online mode. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure from fourth week of July 2022.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidate on basis of their rank in the merit list.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details regarding the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- PECE 2022 Application Form has been released from 9th May 2022 through online mode.
- Only Eligible candidate for the examination will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details like Email ID and Phone Number must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit their application form before 12th June 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use prescribed gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General/ OBC Category||Rs.650/-.|
|SC/ ST/ Female Category||Rs.325/-.|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the complete Jharkhand Polytechnic eligibility criteria 2022:
- Age limit: There is no upper or lower age limit to apply. Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam: PECE 2022 exam will be conducted through offline (Pen and paper) mode.
- Total Questions: The Question paper will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of examination will be Hindi and English Language.
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be provided to the candidate for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
The distribution of questions and marks will be as follows:
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Jharkhand Polytechnic examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10th level.
Candidates must go through complete Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE Syllabus through online mode on the website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Preparation Tips
Checkout some effective tips and tricks for the PECE exam preparation:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper balanced schedule and follow it strictly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Make a short note and revise them.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper and sample papers.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Only registered candidates are allowed to participate in the examination. Candidates are able to download their admit card from the 14th June 2022.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card has been released through online mode only. Candidates have to login into the website of authority for downloading their admit card.
If you have any other query related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below.