JIPMER 2018: Counselling, Rank, MBBS Admission Procedure
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Final Counselling is conducted on 28th September 2018. JIPMER 2018 admission is managed by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. JIPMER University is one of the famous Institution in India, which offer education in the field of medical. The University organizes JIPMER 2018 MBBS entrance exam to get admission to the MBBS programme for 200 seats. These programmes are offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2018.
JIPMER 2018 Notifications:
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form has been started from 6th March 2019. Check here for JIPMER MBBS 2019.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Final Counselling is conducted on 28th September 2018 through offline mode. Click here to view notice.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. The registration will be started from 6th March 2019. Check here for JIPMER MBBS 2019.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling (Round 3) has been started from 20th August 2018 through offline mode. Click here to view notice.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling for 2nd round is conducted on 25th July 2018 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
Notice for Additional Candidates called for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling (2nd round) has been released. Check here for counselling details.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling for 1st round has been started from 27th June 2018 via offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter has been released on 12th June 2018. Check here for Rank Letter.
JIPMER Result 2018 & Overall Merit List has been declared on 8th June 2018 through online mode. Click here to check result details.
Note: JIPMER 2018 answer key will not be published by JIPMER, Puducherry. If any coaching institute releases the answer key of JIPMER MBBS 2018, then, it will be provided above.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card has been released from 21st May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Mock Test has been released now. Check here for mock test & other preparation tips.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Correction will be started soon. Check here for application details.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form can be filled till 13th April 2018. Check here for application details.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Dates have been released officially. Exam will be conducted on 3rd June 2018. Click here to check complete exam dates
JIPMER 2018 Exam Dates
Here, we are providing the official schedule of JIPMER Entrance Exam 2018:
|Application Form Availability||7th March 2018|
|Last Date of Form Submission||13th April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Issued||21st May to 3rd June 2018|
|JIPMER Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
|Result Declaration||8th June 2018|
|1st Counselling||27th – 29th June 2018|
|2nd Counselling||25th July 2018|
|3rd Counselling||20th August 2018|
|Final Counselling||28th September 2018|
|Closing of Admission||30th September 2018|
The reservation of seats for different categories for the MBBS programme in JIPMER is given here:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|
The JIPMER 2018 Result has been released on 8th June 2018. Candidates are able to view their JIPMER MBBS result through online mode. On the basis of the percentile & marks secured by the candidates in the examination, the merit list is prepared. The authority prepare a separate merit list for different categories.
JIPMER Counselling 2018
After the declaration of the result, the counselling has been started through offline mode. JIPMER 2018 Counselling has begin from 27th June 2018. The counselling is conducted in four rounds. Candidates have to go through Biometric finger print and image verification before appearing for the counselling. Candidates have to produce their original documents at the time of counselling process. Candidate’s documents are verified during counselling. The seat are allotted to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph
JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam will be organized by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Through JIPMER MBBS exam, students will get admission in MBBS course of the university and its affiliated campuses. It will be organized in the month of June 2019 through online mode.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
JIPMER Application Form 2018
- The exam conducting authority has released the JIPMER 2018 Application Form through online mode only.
- Candidates can get the application form from 7th March 2018 till 13th April 2018.
- There is no other mode to fill the JIPMER application except online mode.
- Candidates can fill the JIPMER Online application form carefully, no changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 (Rs. 1200 for SC/ST & P-SC/ST candidates). The fee can be paid via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking). NRI & OCI candidates will have to pay Rs. 3000/- as an application fee. OPH & P-OPH candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
The JIPMER eligibility criteria are mentioned here:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- NRI & OCI candidates can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed 17 years in the admission year, i.e. 2018.
- Relaxation: There is no relaxation for reserved categories in age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure at least 60% marks (GEN), 50% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 50% marks (GEN OPH) in PCB subjects.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam will be held on 3rd June 2018. The JIPMER exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be objective type.
- No. of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
JIPMER Syllabus 2018
The JIPMER MBBS Syllabus is comprised of Class 11th & 12th Subjects. The syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. The questions will be come from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension.
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
JIPMER Admit Card
Candidates can download their JIPMER 2018 Admit Card through online mode from our website. The admit card is available from 21st May 2018. No admit card is send through offline mode or by post. The JIPMER Hall Ticket 2018 contain details of the candidate & exam center such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, venue of exam center, date & time of exam, photograph, etc.
If you have any other query about JIPMER 2018, you can ask your query in the comment box.