NDA (2) 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
NDA (2) 2020 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). NDA is a national level entrance examination which is conducted twice in every year. Through this examination, candidates get selected for Army, Naval and Air Force. Candidates will have to clear written examination to participate in SSB interview round. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the NDA (2) 2020 including application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
NDA (2) 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check NDA (2) 2020 exam dates from the given below section:
|Date of notification||10th June 2020|
|Starting of application form||10th June 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||30th June 2020|
|Availability of admit card||2 or 3 weeks before the examination|
|Examination date||6th September 2020|
|Announcement of result||In the month of November 2020|
NDA (2) 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the details about NDA (2) 2020 application form from below:
- Application form will be made available from 10th June 2020 for NDA (2) 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details including personal, educational, etc. in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 30th June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep printout safe till other admission procedure.
- Application fee can be submitted through online or offline mode.
- Application fee will be Rs.100 for all candidates (except SC/ST son of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs).
- Online application fee will be submitted through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline fee will be paid through SBI bank Challan.
NDA (2) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the complete NDA 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian/ Bhutan/Nepal candidates can apply.
- Candidates who have migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African, Zambia, Uganda, Zaire and Ethiopia, Malawi, etc. are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidates age should be in between 2nd January 2002 & 1st January 2005.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class examination from any recognized board.
- Gender: Only male candidates are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their 12th class are also eligible to apply.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates should have medical fitness certificate.
NDA (2) 2020 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned complete details about the NDA (2) 2020 exam pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Examination will be held through offline mode.
- Time Duration: Two and half hours will be given for each paper.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of total 900 marks.
- Sections: There will be two sections in question paper which are Mathematics and General Ability.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: Question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
- Negative Marking: Marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Candidates can check exam pattern in the below given table:
|General Ability Test||02||600|
NDA (2) 2020 Syllabus
NDA (2) 2020 Syllabus will consist of subjects like Mathematics, General Ability and etc. Candidates are advised to go through some important topics from the given section:
- Matrices and Determinations
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Statics and Probability
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimension
General Ability Test:
- General Science
- History Freedom, Movement etc.
- Current Events
Candidates must check some preparation tips given below with the help of which they can score good marks in their examination:
- Make a proper time table for your study.
- Candidates are advised to clear your question from the topics before switching the next question.
- Go through complete exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam.
- Candidates must go through the previous year’s question papers.
- Solve the mock test and question papers on the regular basis.
- Take healthy food and stay fit.
- Don’t get confuse, be confident about your preparation.
Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Agartala, Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bareilly, Jaipur, Jammu, Panaji (Goa), Nagpur, Srinagar, Shillong, Shimla, Port Blair, Ranchi, Itanagar, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Udaipur, Kochi, Kohima, Jorhat, Delhi, Dehradun, Gangtok, Lucknow, Madurai, Sambalpur, Patna
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
NDA (2) 2020 Admit Card
NDA (2) 2020 Admit Card will be released through online mode. Admit card will be available before two or three weeks of examination. Candidates can download their admit card using date of birth and roll number.
Candidates will have to bring admit card on the day of examination. Candidates will also have to carry one ID proof and photograph with the admit card. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to the examination hall.
NDA (2) 2020 Answer Key
NDA (2) 2020 Answer Key will be released before announcement of the result. Candidates can check their answer key through online mode from the website. Candidates can estimate their scores through the answer key.
Answer key will be released separate for all sets. Answer key will be available in the PDF format. Candidates are advised to keep answer key secure.
NDA (2) 2020 Result
NDA (2) 2020 Result will be released in the month of November 2020. Candidates can check their result through online mode. Authority will not publish result through any offline mode.
Candidates can check their result by entering their login details. Result will be available in the PDF format. Result will include details like roll number etc. candidates whose name is present in the result will be informed for the SSB rounds.
Candidates who will qualify the written test will be selected for SSB interview round. Interview process will be done in two stages which are stage 1st and stage 2nd. An email will be send to the candidates email ID regarding SSB interview.
In first stage, candidates will have to pass OIR (Officer Intelligence Rating) and PP and DT (Picture Perception and Description Test). After that candidates will be selected for stage two on the basis of their performances in OIR and PP, DT.
In the second round candidates will have to clear group testing officer task, conference, psychology test, etc. At last candidates will have to clear medical rounds.
If candidates have any other query about the NDA (2) 2020, then they can ask us by leaving their queries below.