BCECE 2019: Counselling, Schedule & Admission Process
BCECE 2019 Counselling is starting from September 2019. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted every year by the BCECE Board. Candidates can get admission in pharmacy, agriculture and many other fields offered by the various institutions of Bihar. Candidates looking form admission in the PCM & PCB group courses, can appear for JEE Main & NEET UG examinations respectively. The examination is conducted only once in a year. Here, we have mentioned all the details of BCECE 2019.
BCECE 2019 Notifications:
BCECE 2019 Counselling is starting soon. Check here for counselling details.
BCECE 2019 Counselling for UG engineering & medical courses is conducting through UGEAC & UGMAC. Check here for counselling details.
The Application form for BCECE 2020 will be released in March, 2020.
BCECE 2019 Rank Card (Result) has been released from 2nd August 2019. Check here for result details.
From the year 2019, BCECE 2019 examination will not be conducted for engineering & medical courses. Now, admissions will be done through JEE Main 2019 & NEET UG 2019 examinations. Click here to view notice.
BCECE 2019 Exam Date
Candidates can check here the BCECE 2019 exam dates.
|Online application form available from||29th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application||20th May 2019|
|Last date of payment through Challan||21st May 2019|
|Last date of payment through online mode||22nd May 2019|
|Application form editing||23rd to 25th May 2019|
|Date of releasing admit card||19th June 2019|
|Date of examination||29th & 30th June 2019|
|Declaration of result||30th July 2019|
|Counselling started from||September 2019|
BCECE Result 2019
The BCECE 2019 result has been declared on 30th July 2019. Candidates can view their results by entering the application number and date of birth. Candidates are able to check the result through online mode.
The board prepare the merit list on the basis of written exam. Separate merit list is prepared for all groups. A category-wise cut off will also be released by the board after the examination.
BCECE 2019 Counselling
The candidates can attend the counselling on the basis of their order in the merit list. Candidates will be intimated about the process of counselling through board website. They have to present in the counselling for interview round.
The BCECE counselling will be conducted through offline mode. It will be started from the month of September 2019. Candidates have to fill the choices for the college and branch as per their preference.
On the basis of candidate’s filled choices and availability of seats, the seats will be allotted to the candidates after verification of required original documents.
BCECE Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their admit card through online mode from the website. It will be consider valid for entering the examination hall. BCECE admit card 2019 will be made available from 18th June 2019.
In case candidate will find any error in the printed admit card, they should immediately brought into the notice of board authority before five days of the examination.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level examination. It is organized by the BCECE board. It is conducted to offer admission in UG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, etc. The application form filling process will be started from the second week of March 2020.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
BCECE 2019 Application form
Candidates those wish to apply for BCECE 2019 can download the prospectus and fill the application from through the BCECEB website.
- The application form can be filled through online mode. It is necessary for the candidate to register on the website.
- BCECE 2019 application form filling process has been started from 29th April 2019.
- Candidates can fill the online application form till 20th May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill their personal and educational details along with uploading of scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- After fillling Part-A of application form, candidates have to fill the Part-B also.
- The authority will provide the correction facility after the last date of the application form from 23rd May 2019.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the board.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- It can also be submitted in Bank through challan.
|General/BC/OBC||PCMB||Rs. 1100/- & Rs. 550/- for reserved categories|
Before applying for the exam, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria listed below.
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have domicile of Bihar.
- The parents of the candidate’s must be the permanent resident of Bihar.
- Candidates those parents working in the state, but living outside of the Bihar are also eligible to apply.
Age: There is no age limit for pharmacy courses. For medical field, the minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: A candidate should pass with minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserving categories.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam should pass with Physics & Mathematics (Physics and Chemistry for Pharmacy). The optional subjects are also required such as Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- Final year candidates can also apply with one condition that they should have passed the qualifying exam before the counselling.
BCECE Exam Pattern
BCECE 2019 exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (OMR sheet) mode.
- Type & No. of Question: The question paper will be of 100 objective type questions.
- Language: The exam paper will be printed in English and Hindi language.
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the exam will be one and half hour.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Physics||400||1 1/2 hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Chemistry||400||1 1/2 hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Mathematics||400||1 1/2 hours (2:00 PM to 03:30 PM)|
|Zoology||400||1 1/2 hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)|
|Agriculture Science||400||1 1/2 hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
The questions is basically asked from the 12th class syllabus. Candidates can study as per their group of subject in the 10+2.
The latest syllabus has been prescribed by the authority. The question paper of BCECE exam is prepared from the subjects such as of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Check here the BCECE preparation tips:
- Manage the time as per the difficulty level of the exam.
- Make a study schedule and follow it on a regular basis.
- Always go through complete syllabus prescribed by the officials.
- Be aware with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Do practice form previous years question paper and text books.
- Maintain your health for exam.
If you have any other queries about BCECE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.