IPU CET 2020: Counselling (Started), Cut Off (Out), Admission Procedure
IPU CET 2020 Online Counselling Result for B.Tech (Code 130) has been declared. The exam has been conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. This is a university level exam organized every year to offer admissions into various UG & PG courses. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test with the qualifying marks to be eligible for admission into various programmes in the University. Admission are offered into B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges. For admission into BDS & MBBS, candidates have to apply through NEET Scores. Through this article we have provided complete details regarding IPU CET 2020.
IPU CET 2020 Notifications – Counselling Result Decalred (B.Tech)
IPU CET 2020 Online Counselling Result for B.Tech (code 130) has been declared. Check here for counselling details.
IPU CET 2020 Online Counselling for B.Tech is on-going. Check here for counselling details.
IPU CET 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of May 2021. Get more details about IPU CET 2021 here.
IPU CET 2020 Cut-off has been declared on 7th November 2020. Check here for Cut off details.
IPU CET 2020 Exam Dates
For different courses, candidates can check all the official IPUCET exam dates below:
|Course||Last date of Application submission||Application Correction||Admit Card||Date of exam||Result declaration|
|MBA (IT)||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||7th September 2020||9th September 2020||8th October 2020|
|B.S.C (Nursing)||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||7th September 2020||10th September 2020||8th October 2020|
|B.Tech||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||7th September 2020||9th September 2020||8th October 2020|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||7th September 2020||12th September 2020||8th October 2020|
|MBA||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||7th September 2020||9th September 2020||8th October 2020|
|BCA||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||7th September 2020||11th September 2020||8th October 2020|
|BBA||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||7th September 2020||14th September 2020||8th October 2020|
|B.ED||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||7th September 2020||12th September 2020||8th October 2020|
IPU CET 2020 Result
IPU CET Result has been made available online by entering the login details. The examination result has been declared at different dates for various courses. It has been declared on website. Students can download their scorecard/merit list by online mode. In case, any candidate has any doubt regarding the result, they can view their OMR sheet by paying certain amount of fee.
Admissions Closing Shortly
IPU CET 2020 Counselling
After the results declaration, qualified candidates are required to Print Provisional Allotment Letter and appear for counselling. IPUCET Counselling has been held in two procedures – Offline & Online. For the offline counselling, students have to visit the allotted venue individually, pay the fee, get the documents verified and lock the seats. It has been held for various medical and PGMC programmes. The online counselling is held for various courses – B.Tech, BBA, BCA, BCOM, BJMC, LLB, BED, MBA, MCA, etc.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
IPU CET 2020 Application Form
Check below details regarding IPU CET 2020 application form:
- IPU CET 2020 Application Form has been released for various courses from 3rd March 2020.
- The complete application process consist of various steps – Filling the application details, uploading the scanned images, filling the academic qualifications, selecting the course and making fee payment.
- Students must fill the application form correctly. In case of any mistake, a correction window has been opened from 12th to 14th August 2020.
- The application form is made available through online mode only.
- Candidates have to submit separate application forms to apply for more than one course.
For all category candidates, the fee is Rs.1200 for each programme. Mode of Payment: Students can pay the application fee through online mode by debit/credit card or net banking method.
IPU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria for all the candidates is given below:
- Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- For UG courses, the minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 21 years.
- For PG courses, the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For Bachelor of Vocation, applying candidate should not be beyond 45 years of age.
For B.Tech (Bio-technology):
- Applying candidates must have passed in 12th level with minimum of 55% marks secured in PCM with biology/bio-technology in each subject as well as in English.
For M.Tech (Tool Engineering):
- Applying candidates must have passed with 60% marks in B.TECH/ B.E in tool engineering/ Mechanical/ Mechanical and Automation / Production/ Production and Industrial engineering or its equivalent.
For MBA Programme:
- Candidate must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other discipline OR Must have passed the final exam of ICSI / ICWAI / ICAI.
- He/she must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of IPU CET 2020 is made available online mode. Candidates can download admit card using their log-in Id & password. After downloading, students must paste their passport size photograph on it. Students can download the IPU CET admit card few days before the entrance test.
Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure as it may be needed during the counselling process. No admit card is sent through post or any other offline mode.
Along with the admit card, students must carry their valid id proof on the exam day. Request of issue of duplicate admit card is not be considered by the University.
IPU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Go through the IPU CET exam pattern given below for various programmes before starting the exam preparation.
- Exam Mode and Date: IPU CET 2020 for various courses will be held from 9th to 14th September 2020 via online mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions asked in the paper will be objective in nature.
- Number of Questions: Total of 100 questions will be there in the B.Tech paper.
- Language medium: Exam paper will be available in medium language of English.
- Time Duration: 2.5 hours will be given for B.Tech and 3 hours for other courses.
- Total Marks: Exam paper will be of total 400 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
IPU CET 2020 Syllabus
The IPU CET 2020 syllabus vary for various programmes. For UG courses, the syllabus is from 10+2 level topics and for PG courses, the syllabus is from graduation level topics. Candidates can check syllabus for various courses through online mode from the information brochure.
For B.Tech (Bio-technology) Programme:
The syllabus contain various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Botany and Zoology) of 12th level.
For MBA Programme:
The Syllabus contain various topics from – English Language & Comprehension, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Reasoning ability including data interpretation.
IPU CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Students can prepare for the exam by following the below given IPU CET preparation tips:
- Check the syllabus and pattern of the exam before preparing for the test.
- Make a proper timetable for preparation and follow it regularly.
- Divide your time equally for each section according to your course.
- Research & study complete information mentioned in the official syllabus.
- Increase your speed by practicing as much as you can.
IPU CET 2020 Reservation
As per the reservation policy of the University, 85% of the total seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi region & the rest 15% seats will be offered to the outside Delhi region candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/widows or PWD is allowed 5% relaxation of marks in minimum eligibility required.
IPU CET 2020 Cut off
The University has prepare IPU CET cut off marks on the basis of various factors – Level of difficulty of the test, marking scheme, number of seats, total number of candidates appeared, last year cut-off, etc. It is released for All India level, Delhi and Outside Delhi candidates. Candidates must secure marks in the test as per the cut off marks prescribed to get selected for counselling.
If you have any query related to IPU CET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.