NEET 2019: Counselling, Choice Filling, Allotment, Admission
NEET 2019 Seat Allotment for 2nd Mop up Round has been released. The exam is conducted through pen paper based mode. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organized by the NTA (National testing Agency) once in a year by NTA. It is the only national level medical entrance exam. It is organized for providing admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical colleges. In order to get admission in medical courses in abroad, candidates have to qualify the NEET UG exam. Here we are providing details about NEET 2019 result including cut-off, rank card, counselling, admission etc.
NEET 2019 Notifications – 2nd Mop-Up Round Allotment Released
NEET 2019 Seat Allotment for 2nd mop up round (BDS Seats) has been released on 6th September 2019. Check here for counselling details.
The Application form of NEET 2020 will be released in 2nd December 2019.
NEET 2019 Result is declared on 5th June 2019. Check here for result details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
NEET 2019 Exam Date
NEET 2020 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 is a national level medical entrance exam organized to provide admissions in MBBS, BDS & Ayush Courses.
If you are preparing for next year, you can learn about NEET 2020 next year exam including exam dates, pattern and syllabus.
In the table given below, candidates can check official NEET Exam dates:
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||7th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to pay the fee||8th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Correction Window||14th – 31st January 2019|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||29th May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||1st June 2019|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||19th June 2019 (7:00 PM)|
NEET Counselling 2019
- The counselling process is organized through online mode.
- Counselling for 15% All India Quota seats is administrated by Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services.
- State level counselling is organized separately by the respective state counselling authorities.
- NEET 2019 counselling has been commenced from 19th June 2019.
- Firstly, candidates have to register for counselling and fill their preferences for admission.
- Seats are allotted to students as per their merit, category and availability of seats in colleges.
- Once a seat is allotted, candidates have to report to the allotted college within the notified schedule.
NEET 2019 Result
Here we are providing details about the NEET result 2019:
- Students those have appear in the exam can check their result via online mode.
- Result has been announced on 5th June 2019.
- It is not be prepared category wise.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheets.
NEET UG 2019 Rank List:
- The board prepare a merit list as per the guidance of DGHS, MCI and DCI.
- The merit list is prepared for the 15% All India Quota.
- Students will be invited for counselling as per their rank in the NEET UG examination.
NEET Cut Off 2019
Candidates have to secure marks more than cut off to qualify the examination. Candidates can check details about NEET 2019 cut off from below:
- The cut off will be published through online mode.
- It will be released along with the result.
- The cut off will depend upon different factors like number of candidates appeared in the exam, student’s performance, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- The previous years qualifying cut off (out of 720 marks) of NEET UG exam is mentioned below:
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC, SC, ST – PH||288|
NEET UG Answer Key 2019
The Institutional answer key has been released along with question paper through online mode. NEET answer key 2019 . Candidates can check the institutional answer key soon after the exam. The official key has been published on 29th May 2019.
The board offer the facility to challenge against the answer key. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer to challenge the answer key.
Candidates have to visit their login portal. Enter their user ID (registration number) and password to challenge the answer key.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application are now able to get the NEET admit card 2019. Here we are providing details about admit card:
- NEET hall ticket 2019 has been released on 15th April 2019.
- The board has provided the facility to get the admit card via online mode.
- It is necessary to bring admit card on the examination centre.
- A format for affixing of postcard size photograph is released along with the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, contact with the officials.
- When student download their hall ticket, a PDF copy of the same is send to the candidate’s registered email ID.
New Changes Introduced Last Year
On the proposal of Union Health Ministry, MCI approved several changes in the NEET UG entrance exam. Below we have listed the new changes introduced last year:
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have joined 15% All India Quota scheme. Candidates of these states need not to submit Self Declaration form now.
- Aadhaar Card is also not compulsory to fill the NEET Application. But, candidates have to required any ID proof to apply for the exam.
- Indian candidates those wish to pursue MBBS/BDS in foreign nationals, they have qualify NEET UG exam.
- The attempt limit has been removed from the last year. Now, candidates may attempt the NEET untill the age limit as per their categories.
- NIOS or State Open School or private candidates’ are not eligible to NEET exam.
- There will be one set for question paper in all languages.
- As per officials the exam will be bilingual (except language chosen in English).
- NTA will set up 3,000 practice centres for NEET UG examination from August 2018. It will function on saturdays and sundays & candidates will get around an hour to practice.
- From next year, NTA will start their teaching centres for NEET aspirants. They will not charge any fee for coaching. It will start functioning from May 2019.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to view NEET 2019 FAQs
NEET 2019 Application Form
Candidates should fill the application form as per the instructions given in the information bulletin. Below we are providing NEET application form 2019 details:
- The application form has been released through online mode only.
- No application is entertained through offline mode.
- NEET UG registration 2019 has been started from the 1st November 2018.
- Candidates should upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, a confirmation page will be generated. Download it.
- There is no need to send the printed confirmation page to the board.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1400/- as an application fee.
- The application fee for SC/ST and PH candidates is Rs. 750/-.
- Fee payment can be done through credit/debit card, net banking or e-challan.
- Service tax is also be applicable.
NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
Students must check their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates can check the detailed NEET eligibility criteria 2019 from below:
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit has been removed.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NEET UG.
- Candidates belong to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self declaration.
Adhaar Card Mandate:
- Aadhar number is not mandatory to apply for NEET exam.
- Candidates can also apply by providing their passport number, ration card number, election card, bank account number or any other valid Government ID number.
- NRI candidates can apply by Adhaar Card number or Passport Number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign nationals candidates can apply by Passport Number.
|Qualifying Exam||Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|Appearing Candidates||Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.|
|Subjects||In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology with English as compulsory subject.|
|Percentage Criteria||Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.|
NEET UG Application Correction 2019
One time opportunity has been provided by the board to make correction in the applications. Details regarding NEET application correction are mentioned below:
- Corrections can be done only through online mode.
- Correction facility has been provided from 14th to till 31st January 2019.
- Candidates has been intimated through e-mail/SMS regarding correction in photograph and signature. The same is available in the candidate‟s login account.
- Candidates can also make corrections in particular fields like:
- Date of birth
- Identification Identity
- State code of eligibility
- Medium of exam paper
- Disability status
- Examination Center
- Qualifying Examination Code & Percentage (%) of Marks Obtained in Class 12th
- Parents Name (Father’s & Mother’s)
- In case of any additional fee, candidates can pay through debit/credit card and net banking.
NEET Official Help Desk Details:
The official website of NEET is nta.ac.in. Get NEET official help desk details for further enquiry:
C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62
IITK Outreach Centre,
Contact Number: 0120-3946612, 9773720177, 9773720178
E-mail ID: [email protected]
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the details about NEET exam pattern 2019:
- Date of Exam: The exam will be organized on 5th May 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through pen and paper based (offline) mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of three hours (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kananda languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2019 Syllabus
A common syllabus will be prescribed by MCI (Medical Council of India) for the NEET UG exam. NEET syllabus 2019 will contain physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Students can check the detailed syllabus from below:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices, etc.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- p-Block Elements
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
How to Prepare for NEET UG 2019
A good preparation for NEET UG exam will help students to achieve good rank in the examination. Candidates can follow the NEET preparations tips 2019 given below:
- Firstly, candidates should create a study schedule and give equal time to all the subjects.
- Never prepare long hours of study in schedule also includes short intervals of rest.
- Students should prepare as per the officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates should focus in the weak topics of the syllabus and work hard on them.
- Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to know the exam pattern.
- Also take care of your health while preparing for exams.
- Take healthy and nutritious diet and avoid junk foods.
- NEET UG Content based video lectures is also released by IIT professors & Experts.
If you have any other queries about NEET 2019, you may leave your queries below.