NIFT 2024: Answer Key (Released), Dates, Result, Counselling
NIFT 2024 Answer Key has been released through online mode. NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) conducts a national level entrance exam every year. Eligible candidates will be able to take admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Admission is offered in the field of Design & Fashion Technology. Qualified candidates will get admission in its 16 campuses. Here in this article, we have provided details about NIFT 2024 such as exam dates, answer key, result etc.
NIFT 2024 Notifications – Answer Key Out
NIFT 2024 Provisional Answer Key has been released via online mode. Check here for answer key details.
Note: Candidates are able to submit objections against the answer key till 19th February 2024 (till 11 PM).
NIFT 2024 Result will be declared soon in February/ March 2024. Check here for result details.
NIFT 2024 Admit Card has been released via online mode on 2nd February 2024. Check here for admit card details.
NIFT 2024 Exam Date has been announced. It will be conducted on 5th February 2024. Check here for exam date details.
NIFT 2024 Registration Window has been extended till 16th January 2024. Check here for application details.
NIFT 2024 Application Correction last date is till 12th January 2024. Check here for correction details.
Admission Open 2024
NIFT 2024 Overview
|Name of exam
|Level of exam
|B. Des, BF.Tech, M.Des, MFM
|National Institute of Fashion Technology
NIFT 2024 Exam Dates
Here are the official exam dates for NIFT 2024 mentioned below:
|Online Application form registration starts
|5th December 2023
|Last date to register
|3rd January 2024
|The last date to submit the form with a Late fee of Rs. 5000/-
|4th to 8th January 2024
|Application form correction window
|10th to 12th January 2024
|2nd February 2024
|NIFT Entrance Exam 2024
|5th February 2024
|19th February 2024
|February/ March 2024
|Registration for NRI/ Foreign national
|15th to 30th January 2024
|Declaration of Final Results
|Last week of April 2024
|May/ June 2024
NIFT 2024 Answer Key
The NIFT Answer Key has been made available in the form of PDF. The answer key is released through online mode. The answer key has released for the various sets and also the different subjects. Candidates are able to submit objections against answer key till 19th February 2024.
The answer key help the candidates to calculate the estimated marks secured by them within the entrance test. With the help of the answer key candidates can predict their scores before the declaration of the result.
NIFT 2024 Result
The NIFT Result will be declared by the authority in March 2024 It will be available through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering the details such as roll number, date of birth, etc.
As per the performance of candidates in entrance exam merit list will be prepared. The admission will be provided based on the merit list. Candidates must keep the result safe till the end of admission procedure.
NIFT 2024 Counselling
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will commence NIFT Counselling in the month of May/ June 2024. Applicants will be required to enter details such as course specialization and college at the time of counselling. The seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of category of candidate, rank, order of preference etc.
Counselling will be organised for candidates who will be shortlisted from Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The applicants must bring required documents for verification.
Documents Required for Verification:
- 10th and 12th marksheet/ certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth
- Provisional Call Letter, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NIFT 2024 Participating Institutes
Below we have provided participating institute for NIFT 2024 below:
- Lovely Professional University Jalandhar, Phagwara
- NIFT Bhopal
- NIFT Bhubaneswar
- World University of Design, Sonipat
- NIFT Chennai
- NIFT Kangra
- ISDI School of Design and Innovation, Mumbai
- Riidl Academy, Mumbai
- NIFT Kannur
- NIFT Jodhpur
NIFT 2024 Application Form
Following are the details about NIFT 2024 Application Form with some instructions:
- NIFT 2024 Application form has been made available through online mode.
- The application form for NIFT 2024 has released on 5th December 2023.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by entering detail such as personal, educational qualification, contact details, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photograph, and signature in prescribed size and format.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 3rd January 2024.
- Applicants must fill the details correctly in case of any mistake in the form, NIFT Correction will be done from 10th to 12th January 2024.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The NIFT 2024 Application Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Applicants are able to pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, Net banking etc.
- The registration fee is non-refundable once paid.
Application fee for different categories are as follows:
|SC/ ST/ PWD category
How to Apply for NIFT 2024
- Step-1: Visit the website of NIFT (link is available above).
- Step-2: Click on “Click here to Apply” link on homepage.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with details such as personal, academic, contact details, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned photograph with not more than 200 KB and signature with 100 KB in jpg/ jpeg/ png format.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net banking.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
NIFT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria for NIFT 2024 before applying for the admission:
For B.Des courses:
- Age Limit: The maximum age of candidate must be 24 years as on 1st August 2024. The upper age limit for SC/ ST/ PWD category will be relaxed up to 5 years.
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized Central/ State Board of secondary education or
- Candidates must pass in 12th recognised by National Open School with minimum of 5 subjects.
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing in qualifying exam in 2024 will also be eligible to apply for exam.
For B.F Tech courses:
- Qualification: The candidates must pass intermediate or equivalent from any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary examination.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidates must pass with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Age Criteria: The applicants maximum age must be 24 years. There will be relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates.
For M.Des/ M.FTech/ MFM courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any university/ institute recognized by law in India.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for the candidates.
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing in final year in 2024 will also be eligible to apply.
NIFT 2024 Admit Card
The admit card for NIFT 2024 has been released on 2nd February 2024. In order to download the admit card, candidate have to enter the registration number and password. The admit card is available through online mode.
The NIFT admit card contain details such as exam date, time and venue of the examination. Admit card is essential document candidate must carry to the examination hall with ID proof. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
NIFT 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NIFT 2024 is given below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The paper will be available in English and Hindi language both.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in B.Des exam and 120 questions for M.Des exam.
- Duration: 2 hours will be given to solve the paper.
- Sections: Paper will be divided into 5 sections.
Below we have provided subject wise marks for NIFT 2024 for B.Des & M.Des courses:
|Number of Questions
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs
NIFT 2024 Syllabus
The NIFT syllabus will contain various topics that candidates need to prepare for the exam. The written test consists of CAT (Creative Ability Test) and GAT (General Ability Test).
Candidates must check the various topics of the syllabus below:
- Quantitative Ability: The sub test is designed to test questions on Addition, Multiplication, Division, Percentages, Fractions, Rate of Interest, Proportion and Distance, Work and Task, and Distance.
- Communication Ability and English Comprehension: This sub test is aimed to test the language ability such as synonyms, antonyms, plural, singular, words with corresponding, idioms and phrases, correct spellings, etc.
- Analytical Ability and Logical Ability: This test is designed to test candidates’ capacity for inference and logic to evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify the problem and apply reasoning in solving the core issues of problem.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This sub-test is designed to test candidates’ general knowledge and current affairs.
NIFT 2024 Preparation Tips
Given below we have provided the Preparation Tips for the NIFT 2024 examination:
- Prepare a practical timetable and follow it regularly.
- Solve previous year’s papers to analyze and increase your performance.
- Revise the topics at the end of the day.
- Make short and simple notes for quick revision.
- Don’t take the stress. Practice yoga and meditation to ease your mind.
If you have any other query related to NIFT 2024, then you can leave your queries in the comment section below.