UPCPMT 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT 2018) is a state level medical entrance exam. It is one of the popular exams of UP state for admission in medical courses such as BAMS, BUMS and BHMS. Admission into MBBS and BDS courses will be done through NEET. UPCPMT is conducted by Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya University, Awadh. Through this exam, students can take admission in various government and private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh state. Students can get the complete information of UPCPMT 2018 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
UPCPMT Exam Dates 2018
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit card start available from||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of may 2018|
|Result Announced||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Begins||4th week of June 2018|
UPCPMT Application Form 2018
Candidates are advised to fill the application form by following the instructions mentioned in the information brochure.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only. Candidates can fill the form from the website.
- Application form will not be provided by post or in person.
- UPCPMT 2018 application form will be available from second week of March 2018.
- Students are informed to fill the application form before third week of April 2018.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and right hand thumb impression.
- Candidates must retain the hard copy of filled-in application form for further use.
- Application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee for General/OBC is Rs. 1400/- and for reserved categories (SC/ST), the fee is Rs. 750/-.
- The fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/e-Challan in any State Bank of India.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria of UPCPMT 2018:
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the 10th and 12th examination from UP state.
- Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent exam from recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40% in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
UPCPMT Exam Pattern 2018
- Number of Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the exam. 50 questions from each section.
- Duration of Exam: The question paper will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
UPCPMT Admit Card
Candidates can download the UPCPMT 2018 admit card from website in the 2nd week of May 2018. Admit card will contain exam related details like exam date, centre and venue. No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall without admit card.
UPCPMT 2018 result will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in entrance exam. Based on result, merit list will be prepared of the eligible candidates. Candidates can check their results/merit list on the website in the first week of June 2018.
UPCPMT Counselling 2018
UPCPMT 2018 counselling related information will be published along with the declaration of results. At the time of counselling, candidates have to exercise the choices for courses and institution in which they want to get admission. The admission will be offered category-wise on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam. Candidates have to show their original certificates at the time of counselling.
If candidates have any query regarding UPCPMT 2018, they can leave their query below in comment box.