DNB CET 2020: Counselling (Started), Dates, Seat Allotment, Admission
DNB CET 2020 Counselling (3rd Round) is starting from 5th August 2020. Allotment (2nd Round) has been released. DNB CET Exam has been scrapped. Admissions in Post MBBS course will done through NEET PG Scores. It is conducted twice in a year in the month of January & July. It is a national entrance exam organized by National Board of Examination (NBE). Through DNB CET, candidates will get admission in the post MBBS, DNB/ MD/ MS Super Specialty course. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding DNB CET 2020, including, exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus and much more.
DNB CET 2020 Notifications – Counselling From 3rd August (3rd Round)
DNB CET 2020 Counselling Schedule (3rd round) has been revised. The 3rd round counselling is starting from 5th August 2020 . Check Here for counselling details.
DNB CET 2020 Allotment Result (2nd Round) has been released for Post diploma & Post MBBS. Check Here for allotment details.
DNB CET 2020 Exam has been scrapped. Admissions in Post MBBS course will done through NEET PG Scores. Click Here to view notice.
Click Here for NEET PG 2020.
DNB CET 2020 Dates
DNB CET admission will be done through NEET PG 2020. Candidates can check below NEET PG 2020 dates:
|Official Notification release||1st November 2019|
|Online Registration Starts||1st November 2019|
|Online Registration Closes||21st November 2019 (Till 11:55 pm)|
|Mock Test Available||20th December 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of December 2019|
|NEET PG 2020 Exam||5th January 2020|
|Result Declaration||By 31st January 2020|
|Counselling Round I|
|DNB CET Counselling Registration (Post MBBS & Post Diploma) & Filling of Options/ Choices Starts||8th May 2020 to 22nd May 2020|
|Allotment Starts||23rd to 24th May 2020|
|1st Round Allotment Result||By 25th May 2020|
|1st Year Course Fee payment||31st May to 4th June 2020|
|Final List of shortlisted candidates||6th June 2020|
|Downloading of Seat Allotment Letter through login||6th June 2020|
|Last date to upload their E-Joining to NBE website||15th June 2020|
|Undertaking of physical Joining at allotted institution||6th June to 15th July 2020|
|Counselling Round II|
|Adding/ Editing /Re-ordering of filled Options/ Choices for 2nd round counselling||22nd to 28th June 2020|
|Processing of 2nd round allotment||29th to 30th June 2020|
|2nd round allotment result||by 1st July 2020|
|1st year course fee payment||up to 20th July 2020|
|E-joining||up to 25th July 2020|
|Physical joining at allotted institute||31st July 2020|
|Counselling Round III|
|Adding/ Editing /Re-ordering of filled Options/ Choices for 3rd round counselling||5th-8th August 2020|
|Processing of 3rd round allotment||9th-10th August 2020|
|3rd round allotment result||11th August 2020|
|1st year course fee payment||11th-16th August 2020|
|E-joining||11th-16th August 2020|
|Physical joining at allotted institute||11th-20th August 2020|
|Mop -Up Round|
|Mop-up round counselling (it depends on the vacant seats left after 3rd counselling)||August 2020|
|Physical joining at medical||August 2020|
DNB CET 2020 Counselling
The DNB CET 2020 Counselling has been organized by the authority of NBE. Candidates who will be qualified in the NEET PG will have to attend counselling process to get admission into DNB Post MBBS and Diploma courses.
Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of merit list) will get a call for seat allocation. Candidates can register themselves through website for participating in the counselling. Registration for counselling has been started from 8th May 2020. It is only one time registration.
DNB CET Counselling process is being held in various rounds. It will conduct in first, second & final rounds. The first two round will held in online mode & final round will conduct through offline mode. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1,25000/- which is one year non refundable course fee for confirmation & freezing of allotted seat. Candidates will have to bring original & attested copies of following documents:
- MBBS degree certificate
- Permanent registration certificate issued by MCI authority
- Internship completion certificate
- Class 10th & 12th certificate
- Category certificate
- DNB CET 2020 Admit Card
- DNB CET 2020 Result
- Any ID proof issued by Government of India
DNB CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding DNB CET 2020 Application Form:
- DNB CET 2020 application form will be available twice in a year for different sessions.
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates will have to fill personal & educational details.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly & re-check the form before submission.
- No edit or modify in the form will be entertained after submission of application form.
- Candidates must submit valid email ID & mobile number as candidates will be notified through it.
- Candidates will also have to upload photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The mode of payment of DNB CET 2020 application fee will be through online Mode.
- Candidates will have to pay the fee via debit card/credit card.
- Candidates will have to pay 4500/-.
Candidates must read the following points for DNB CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian National Citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS/ MBBS provisional pass certificate approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates who will be appearing their PG Medical degree/ provisional pass certificate by 31st August 2020 will be also eligible to apply.
- Training: Candidates must have completed 3 years of rotatory training by 31st August 2020.
- Registration: Candidates should register with Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council. One should also have proof of it.
DNB CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the following details regarding DNB CET 2020 exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: DNB CET 2020 exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: DNB CET 2020 exam will conduct for 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Parts: Question paper will comprise of two parts as Part A and B.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Number of Questions: Total of 150 questions will be asked from each section.
- Negative Marking: Each wrong answer will consist of 1 mark.
DNB CET 2020 Syllabus
The DNB CET 2020 syllabus will comprise of knowledge/subject areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations which should be issued by Graduate Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. The topics from Part A will be Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, and Ophthalmology.
The topics from Part B will be ENT, SPM, Statistics & Biomedical Research, General Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology & STD, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Anesthesiology, Radiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Paediatrics.
Candidates must go through following DNB CET 2020 Preparation Tips:
- Make a proper time-table & study accordingly.
- Focus on weaker parts more.
- Go through the DNB CET 2020 exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample paper.
- Do revision on the regular basis.
- Take care of your diet & sleeping habits.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Click Here for DNB 2020 Faqs
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhatinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chiral, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guntur, Guru gram, Guwahati, Hubbali, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kakinada, Kannur, Kanpur, Karimnagar, Kohima, Kurnool, Kozhikode, Madurai, Meerut, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nellore, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Salem, Shillong, Shimoga, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Trissur, Tiruchillapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Udupi, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, and Warangal.
DNB CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will have to download DNB CET 2020 admit card. No candidate will receive it via post. Candidates will have to download the admit card by entering email ID. It will be also necessary to affix passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card.
DNB CET admit card will be released in the second week of December 2019 for January 2020 session and in the third week of June for July session.
The photograph must have name of the candidate & capturing date on it. Candidates will have to bring admit card as mandatory item along with ID proof (Pan card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhar card). No candidate will allow for examination without admit card.
DNB CET 2020 Result
The DNB CET 2020 result will get published in the third week of January for January & fourth week of July 2020 for July Session respectively. Candidates will be able to check their result through online mode. Candidates will have to login using their email ID or username and password to see their result.
DNB CET result will be valid only for 1 year for same session in which exam will be conducted. Each category will have different percentile as minimum qualifying score. Candidates must take a print out of their result for further counselling process.
DNB CET Reservation
DNB CET 2020 reservation will be as per the rules at particular institution/medical college. It will be provided for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Person with Disability (PwD), and Other Backward Classes (OBC). Candidates opting for reserved seats under any category will have to provide certificate for proof.
Candidates of reserved category will have a choice to opt for either reserved seats earmarked or unreserved seats in the order of merit.
Candidates having any other queries related DNB CET 2020, can ask us by leaving their comment below.