Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 or PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE). It is a state-level entrance exam which is organized once a year. The exam will be conducted for admission in Diploma Courses in various fields. The admissions is offered into various engineering and non-engineering fields. Through this entrance exam candidates can get admission to various Government and Private Polytechnic institutions across the Jharkhand state. In this article, we have provided completed details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 such as exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 (PECE)|
|Full form||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Organizing Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Courses offered||Engineering and Non-engineering Diploma courses|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the tentative dates of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023:
|Registration starts||2nd week of May 2023|
|The end date to apply||4th week of May 2023|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam||3rd week of June 2023|
|Answer key||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of July 2023|
|Starting of counselling process||4th week of July 2023|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Application form:
- The application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 will be released from second week of May 2023.
- In application form candidate have to enter their academic, contact and personal information.
- Candidate have to upload their scanned photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Once the documents are uploaded, the candidate have to pay the application fee.
- There will also be correction facility provided to the candidates to correct their mistakes if any.
- The last date to submit the application form will be fourth week of May 2023.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidate can pay the fee by payment gateway such as debit cards/ credit cards or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|For SC/ST/Female Candidates||Rs. 325/-|
How to Apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Then click on “Online Application for PECE”.
- Step-3: Fill your basic details for registration like name, email id, mobile number, and submit it.
- Step-4: A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mail ID.
- Step-5: Then fill the application form carefully including details like qualification, address, parent’s details, gender, category, etc.
- Step-6: Click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Step-7: Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Step-8: Click on “Payment” button.
- Step-9: Now click on “Submit Application” button.
- Step-10: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the complete Jharkhand Polytechnic eligibility criteria which candidates have to full fill before applying:
- Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality to be eligible for exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There is no age restriction to apply for the exam, except for Mining the minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 1st July 2023.
- Medical Certificate: Candidates must be medically fit to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final year can also apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode/ OMR based.
- Type of Question: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marks: There will be total of 150 marks in the paper.
- Duration: The duration of the paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Section: There are 3 sections in exam Physics, Chemistry, and Maths of class 10th.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidate will get 1 marks and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
The distribution of questions and marks will be as follows:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 Marks|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2023
The syllabus for the Jharkhand Polytechnic examination will be based on 10th level. The syllabus will contain topics from the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The following are the syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023:
Physics: Speed, Force, Gravitation, Electricity, Heat, Magnetic Effects of Electric current, Microscope, Domestic Electric Circuit, Work, Solar System, Wave Speed, Energy, The Universe, Human Eye, The Earth.
Chemistry: Different types of substances and their nature, Types of fuel, Classification of matter, The necessity of a Balanced Diet, Human Dependence on Natural Resources, Air, Electrolysis, Mineral Cycle, Ecological Balance, Electro-Chemical cell, Chemical Bond, Physical and Chemical change.
Mathematics: Trigonometry, Circle, Mensuration, Number System, Statistics and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Geometry, Algebra.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparation tips helps candidates to get good scores in the exam. Here are some important tips & tricks to prepare for the exam:
- Before appearing for the exam, candidates should make their timetable for study.
- While getting prepared for the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam, candidates should make essential notes and prepare to form those important notes at the time of examination.
- Candidates should prepare from books as well as previous year question papers.
- Previous year’s question paper and mock test help the candidate understand the exam and give an idea about the time spent on each section and question.
- The candidates should revise all the topics carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 will be released through online mode. In order to download the admit card, the candidate have to login using the credentials generated during registration. The admit card will be released from second week of June 2023.
The admit card contain details about date, time and venue of the examination. Admit card will be an essential document candidate must carry to the examination hall with ID proof. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Answer Key
The Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key will be available within the form of PDF. The answer key will release through online mode. The answer key will release for the various sets and also the different subjects. The answer key will be published from second week of July 2023.
The answer key help the candidates to calculate the estimated marks secured by them within the entrance test. With the help of the answer key candidates can predict their scores before the declaration of the result.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Result
JCECEB will declare the result for each candidate who appeared in the exam. The Jharkhand Polytechnic result will be published in the form of merit lists for different categories. The result will be available from third week of July 2023.
Based on the final answer key, the authority will prepare the result for every candidate who participated in the exam. The candidates with better marks will get better merit position. In case of a tie, candidate with more marks in mathematics will get preference. Candidates will declare successful after the result announcement will be invited to the counselling process.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Counselling
Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling will be commenced from fourth week of July 2023. Candidates must download their counselling letters through online mode. The counselling will be begins after the result declaration. Candidates will attend the counseling procedure, based on the merit list.
Candidates will get the facility to enter their choices of course and colleges in the counselling process. The seats are going to be allotted on the candidate performance in the exam and choice filled. Candidates have to carry their original documents for verification, at the time of counseling.
Documents required during Counseling
- 10th mark sheet
- 10th class admit card
- Caste Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Counseling letter
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 mark sheet
- Domicile certificate etc.
If you have any query related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023, then you can ask your queries in comment section below.