NEET February 2019: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
NEET 2019 Revised Notification has been released now. It will be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). NEET 2019 exam is scheduled to be a pen & paper based test through offline mode. This examination will be organized only once in a year. NEET 2019 February article is aimed at providing important information regarding various aspects such as eligibility, important dates, application form, admit card, answer key etc. for the benefit of the aspiring candidates.
NEET 2019 Notifications:
NEET 2020 Exam Dates has been released. The examination will be conducted on 3rd May 2020. Check here for NEET 2020.
NEET 2019 Revised Notification has been released. Now, the examination will be held as per the previous year pattern (once in a year with offline mode). The application form will be started from 1st November 2018. Check here for complete details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates
The table below provides the important dates regarding the NEET 2019. It covers the entire calendar of the NEET 2019 examination schedule.
|Release of application form||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||November 2018|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key & OMR release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Form
Here we are providing details about NEET 2019 application form:
- The NEET 2019 Application form will be available from the 1st November 2018.
- It will be released only through online mode.
- The candidates are also required to upload scanned images of their signature along with recent passport size photograph.
- After the candidates would have filled the required details they will have to pay the application fee.
- The correction facility will also be provided via online mode only in some particular fields.
- After payment is completed a confirmation page will appear which has to be printed out by the candidates for further use.
The table present below provides the category wise application fee details for the NEET February 2019 examination.
|General (Unreserved ) and O.B.C category||Rs. 1400|
|S.C/S.T/Physically Handicapped||Rs. 750|
The NEET eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, PIOs, NRIs, OCIs and Foreign National candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates must at least be 17 years as on December 31, 2019 and must not exceed 25 years in age as on May 7, 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have passed/appeared in 10+2/12th or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: The candidates are required to have chemistry, physics, biology/biotechnology & English subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Percentage: The candidates must have scored an aggregate of 50% (for unreserved), 45% (for Physically Handicapped -PH), and 40% (for reserved including the PH reserved) in the subjects of PCB.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the NEET 2019 entrance test is provided below.
- Duration: The total duration will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will only have objective type questions.
- Mode: The examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Language: The question paper will be printed in Hindi, English, Oriya, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kananda languages.
- Exam Sittings: The examination will be conducted in total eight sittings.
The subject wise weightage of questions are given below:
|Subject||Total no. of questions||Marks assigned to correct answer||Marks assigned to|
The Syllabus of NEET 2019 February examinations are most likely to contain topics from the 11th and 12th standard. The details regarding the same are provided below:
Topics from Class-11:
- Some p-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Structure of Atom
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical world and measurement
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Human physiology
- Cell Structure and Function
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Diversity in Living World
- Plant Physiology
Topics from Class-12:
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
Candidates can follow the tips and tricks given below to prepare for NEET exam:
- Take help of teachers: Tutors can guide through the preparation process and can make a student understand where they are making mistakes and as a result one can swiftly overcome the challenges while preparing for the exams and proceed with ease and concentrate on overcoming the frequent mistakes they are making by clearing the concept.
- Important books: A student should always refer to important books for preparation of the NEET 2019 February examination, as reference to irrelevant ones will confuse them and will not be able to provide the clarity of concepts that one needs to score well in this kind of examination.
- Plan your preparation: A candidate should always prepare in advance for the exams. Planning for the preparation has a great deal of advantage associated with it as through this the candidates can easily distribute required amount of time needed to complete the syllabus as well as for revision and mock tests. Always remember to make a timetable for starting and eventual flow of the preparation in order to complete the syllabus on time.
- Practice on old exams: Practicing old exams makes a candidate aware of the pattern of questions that makes way to the final examination. It also makes the student aware of how much time they should spend on each question which ultimately helps them in the real exams. Getting used to the pattern of exams not only increases the speed of solving the problems but also add makes the candidate mentally aware of the kind of questions they will face.
NEET February Admit Card
The Admit card for the NEET 2019 February entrance test will be released on 15th April 2019. Only the candidates who would successfully registered themselves and would have paid the application fee will be able to download their respective admit cards from the official website via candidate login. The NEET 2019 Admit card is most likely to contain name, roll number, information about candidates’ parents, examination center, date, and time of the candidate.
The candidates are required to carry the Admit card to the exam hall at the day of the examination as they won’t be permitted to appear in the examination otherwise.
NEET Answer Key
The NTA would release the official Answer Key of the NEET 2019 February test via online mode only. The candidates will get the Official Answer Key with a few days of the conclusion of the NEET 2019 February entrance test. The Answer Key will enable them to get an idea regarding their probable score as they will be able to calculate it after checking it out before the declaration of the results.
NEET February Result
The candidates will be able to check their respective results only through online mode on 5th June 2019. The candidates would require visiting the official website in order to check the result. Based on the result on the NEET 2019 February, the cut off will be declared by the authorities and subsequently the merit list will be generated. The candidates would become eligible or ineligible for counselling process based on the result.
The counselling process will be organized by the authorities through online mode for all the eligible candidates. 15% All India Quota seats will be administrated by Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services. The counselling process is scheduled to begin from the second week of June and the candidates are required to register themselves before that. The candidates are required to provide their preferences for admission to the authorities.
If you have any other queries regarding NEET February, 2019. You may ask in the comments section below.