NEET PG 2019: Counselling, Cut-off, Admission Procedure
NEET PG 2019 Counselling Result for Mop up round has been released. NEET PG 2019 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate) is a national level examination. It is conducted for candidates, those want to get admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses. This exam is managed by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). No other examination, either at state or institution level is organized for entry into PG medical courses. In this article, we have mentioned complete information about NEET PG 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Notifications:
The Application form for NEET PG 2020 will be released in November, 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling Result for Mop-up round has been released on 18th May 2019. Check here for counselling details.
Check here all details about the NEET PG 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Check here for counselling details.
NEET PG 2019 Cut-off for various categories has been revised. Check here for cut-off details.
NEET PG 2019 Merit List for All India 50% Quota Seats has been released. Check here for merit list details.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Dates
Check this section to know about a official schedule of NEET PG Exam 2019:
|Availability of Information Bulletin||2nd November 2018|
|Online Registration Starts||2nd November 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||22nd November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||30th December 2018|
|NEET PG Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration||31st January 2019|
|Counselling begins||15th March 2019|
NEET PG Counselling 2019
For 50% AIQ seats, the centralized counselling is managed by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The counselling is started from 15th March 2019.
For state quota seats, the counselling is conducted by the concerned State Medical Directorate/Counseling authority(s) of the State/UT.
For NEET PG 2019 Counselling, the merit list is categorized as NEET PG 2019 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank & State quota/ Private medical colleges rank.
Candidates can participate in the counselling process as per the rank. Candidates have to choose choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
NEET PG Result 2019
Candidates can check their NEET PG results on 31st January 2019. It can be viewed through online mode from the official website.
The result can be checked by entering the roll number and date of birth.
The merit position of the candidates will be declared in due course after applying the tiebreaker criteria.
Candidates can also download NEET PG scorecard from the website. No scorecard is sent to the candidates through offline mode.
NEET PG 2020 will be organized by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). It is one of the national level entrance tests. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses in all private medical colleges and universities. NEET PG entrance test is compulsory for foreign national candidates those are seeking admission in PG medical courses in India.
NEET PG Cut Off 2019
The cut off score is released after the result declaration. It is published in online mode.
The cut off is the qualifying marks which candidates have to score to get admission into PG courses.
In order to get admission into medical PG courses, candidates have to secure at least 50% percentile (for GEN), 45% percentile (for GEN-PH) & 40% percentile (for SC/ST/OBC/SCPH/ST-PH/OBC-PH).
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
Here, we are providing details about the NEET PG application form 2019 releasing mode, date, fee, etc.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill NEET PG 2019 & NEET MDS 2019 application form.
- NEET PG 2019 registration has been started from 2nd November 2018.
- Candidates can fill & submit application till 22nd November 2018.
- The applications cannot be submitted in offline/printed copy by post.
- At the time form filling, candidates have to upload their scanned Photograph and signature.
- Candidates will not allowed to submit more than one application.
- Candidates will also have to choose the city in which they want to take the exam. It will depend on first come first serve basis.
- Take a printout copy of application form for further references.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 3750 (for GEN/OBC categories) & Rs. 2750 (for SC/ST/PwD (PH) categories). The payment can be done through credit card/debit card or internet banking.
Before filling the application, candidates must check eligibility criteria given below:
- Indian Nationals & Foreign Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized from MCI and must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification.
- Internship: Candidates should complete one year of internship on or before 31 March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota Seats: Candidates, those studied/qualified MBBS degree from J & K are not eligible for 50% AIQ.
- If these candidates submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that they were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from medical colleges of above states, then they are eligible to participate in All India 50% quota counseling.
NEET PG Admit Card 2019
The authority has issued the admit card once testing venue is allotted to the candidates during online registration.
Candidates can get the NEET PG admit card through online mode. The authority has provided a link to download the admit card on 30th December 2018.
Candidates have to affix their latest passport size photograph in the space given on the admit card.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Mode: The exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Session: The examination will be organized on a single day in a single session.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 300 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% (one mark) negative marking in the wrong answer. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subject||Subject Wise Weightage of Questions (In Nos.)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
NEET PG Syllabus 2019
NEET PG 2019 syllabus is comprised of subjects/ knowledge areas, according to the Graduate Medical Education Regulations notified by MCI. The syllabus include all the subjects studies during the MBBS course, such as pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical.
NEET PG Preparation Tips
Here, candidates can check the preparation tips to get qualified in the exam:
- Make a schedule in such a way to give ample time for preparation & revision.
- Prepare according to the weightage given to each subject for the examination.
- Make notes and highlight the important points of each subject.
- Solve last year’s question papers & sample papers.
- Study from the regular books. Not to waste time to study from too many guide books.
- Practice for mock tests to familiarize yourself with an online test pattern.
If you have any other queries about NEET PG 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.