NEET PG 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET PG 2021) is a national level entrance exam. The exam is conducted every year by National Board of Examinations. It is conducted for admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses. Here, candidates can check the complete information of NEET PG 2021 including, application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, pattern, etc.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Dates
Check complete schedule of NEET PG 2021 in the given below table.
|Starting of online application||1st week of November 2020|
|Closing of application form||3rd week of November 2020|
|Release of admit card||Last week of December 2020|
|Exam date||1st week of January 2021|
|Releasing of result||Last week of January 2021|
NEET PG 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the application form details from below:
- The online submission of application form for NEET-PG 2020 begins from 1st week of November 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- NEET PG 2021 application form can be completed till third week of November 2020.
- It is also necessary to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates cannot submit the application form through offline/printed copy by post.
- However, candidates should keep the printout of the application.
- The option of editing application form shall be available to the candidate after the last date of online submission of application form for a period of 3-5 days.
- The examination fee will be Rs. 2750/- (for SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates) and Rs. 3750/- (for General/OBC candidates).
- The fee can be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking.
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below:
- Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Registration: One should have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS degree.
- Internship: Applying candidate should have completed 1 year of internship on or before 31st March 2021.
Eligibility for All India 50% Quota Seats:
- Students those belong to state of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible to apply for all India 50% quota seats.
- Candidates those have done MBBS in Jammu and Kashmir will be eligible for all India 50% quota seats.
- Such candidates have to submit a duly signed certificate of proof that they were appointed by government of India.
- The certificate of proof needs to be sent along with the online printed application form to the authority of NEET PG 2021.
- If candidates fail to submit relevant certificate and completed their MBBS course from J&K will not be eligible for 50% quota seats.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Pattern
Check NEET PG 2021 exam pattern here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple choice type.
- Language: The language of the question paper will be English.
- No. of Questions: Total of 300 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hour 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted for correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
|Subject||Subject wise weightage of questions|
|Social & Preventive Medicine||25|
|General Medicine Including Dermatology & Venerology & Psychiatry||45|
|General Surgery Including Orthopedics, Anaesthesia & Radio||45|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
NEET PG 2021 Syllabus
The topics will be from – para clinical, pre clinical and clinical subjects. The subjects included in the syllabus is according to Graduate Medical Education Regulations prescribed by MCI.
The syllabus will be comprised of the various subjects from MBBS and BDS level. Candidates can check complete syllabus after released by the official authority. The syllabus may vary as per their applied course.
NEET PG 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the NEET PG preparation tips to appear in the examination:
- Candidates first go through the complete exam pattern & the syllabus.
- Go through the previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time table to study and follow regularly.
- Make short notes and do revision daily.
- Eat healthy food and do meditation.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
NEET PG 2021 admit card will be released through online mode. Provisionally eligible candidates will be issued the admit card from the last week of December 2020.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the website using their login ID and Password.
Candidates have to carry printed copy of admit card with their photo pasted on it and Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration. Also, bring PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhar Card (with photograph).
NEET PG 2021 Result
Result for NEET PG 2021 will be available in the last week of January 2021. Candidates can get their result through online mode.
In the result, candidates can check the overall marks and the section-wise marks. It also include the candidate’s obtained rank. Candidates should keep the printed copy of the result til the admission process.
NEET PG 2021 Cut Off
The NEET PG 2021 cut off will be released by the NBE before few week of the examination. Candidates can check it through online mode.
For general candidates, the cut off will be – 50% percentile, 45% percentile will be for general PH and 40% percentile will be for SC/ST/OBC/Reserved-PH candidates.
It is must to obtain cut off marks in NEET PG entrance test. The cut off marks will be prepared based on various factors such as number of appearing candidates, no. of candidates passed in the test, difficulty level of question paper, no. of vacancy, etc.
NEET PG 2021 Counselling
At the time of counselling, the documents verification and eligibility determination will be undertaken for admission process.
The state quota seats will be filled by the concerned State Government /Designated Counseling Authority. Candidates have to carry the original certificate. After the allocation of seats, candidates have to report the allotted college for admission.
Documents required for attending the counselling:
- Counselling letter
- Photograph (passport size)
- Category certificate (if needed), etc
- NEET PG 2021 admit card
- NEET PG 2021 rank card
- Graduation certificate
- Transfer certificate
If you have any query regarding NEET PG 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.