NEET 2022: Answer Key (Released), Papers, Result, Cut-off, Counselling
NEET 2022 Answer Key has been released by various coaching institutions. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG (NEET UG) is a national level medical entrance exam conducted by NTA. NEET UG is conducted every year for admission to MBBS/BDS & AYUSH courses in various government and private medical colleges across the country. The admission is offered in the top Medical institution like AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and various other renowned government/private medical colleges.
The answer key will be released soon in August 2022. Students can get the answer key through online mode. Here, in this article we have explained in detail about the NEET admit card, exam dates, pattern & syllabus.
NEET 2022 Notifications – Answer Key Released
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key has been released by various coaching institutions. Official answer key will be available soon. Check here for answer key details.
NEET UG 2022 Result is releasing in the month of August 2022. Check here for result details.
NEET 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The exam was held on 17th July 2022. Check here for exam date details.
As per the sources, NMC has removed the upper age limit criteria from NEET 2022 Exam. Check here for eligibility details.
Admission Open 2022
NEET 2022 Highlights
When will NEET answer key release? – Releasing Soon (August, 2022) Check answer key
When did NEET 2022 will be held ? – 17th July 2022 Check exam dates (Announced)
Whats new in NEET 2022? – Exam Duration (Increased), Eligibility Revised (Upper Age Limit Removed), Check eligibility
Will Physics subject be removed from NEET? – No
Will NTA hold NEET twice in 2022? – No
Is syllabus reduced for NEET 2022? – No, Check syllabus
How can i fill application? Online mode only.
Are there any changes in NEET 2022 Exam Pattern? – No, Check exam pattern
How to score 700+ marks in NEET 2022? – Better exam preparations may help you to achieve good marks in the exam, Check preparation tips
NEET 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below complete NEET Exam dates related to various events like application process, application correction, admit card, etc.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Release of Application||6th April 2022|
|End of application process||20th May 2022|
|Fee payment last date||20th May 2022|
|Correction window opens||24th – 27th May 2022|
|Correction in category||14th – 15th June 2022|
|Exam city allotment released||28th June 2022|
|Image correction||30th June 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||12th July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam||17th July 2022|
|Availability of Answer key||August 2022|
|Declaration of Result||August 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||August 2022|
NEET 2022 Answer Key
NEET answer key will be released by NTA in the month of August 2022 by online mode on the official website. NTA will first release the provisional answer key and then final answer will be released set wise. A link will be provided on the website to download the answer key along with the OMR answer sheets. Candidates can also challenges the answer key if they are not satisfied with the answer. NEET 2022 Institutional answer key has been released by various coaching institutions.
For each challenged question, students will be required to pay sum of Rs.1000 as processing fee. Fee can be paid by the students through online mode. Students will get refund of this fee if the challenge made by candidate will be found true. After this, final answer key will be released on the website.
NEET 2022 Cut Off
NEET 2022 cut off will be declared just before the result. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks required to qualify the exam. Cut Off will be declared category wise.
The expected cut off marks of NEET 2022 as per the latest trends is 50% marks for general candidates, 45% marks for PH candidates and 40% for reserved category candidate.
NEET Cut Off will be decided based on various factors – difficulty level of the exam, number of candidates appearing for exam, performance of the students in the test, etc. The cut off will be released with the release of result or after it.
NEET 2022 Result
NEET result will be released by NTA through online mode in August, 2022. Candidates can check their result by visiting the NTA website. To get NEET 2022 Result, students will be required to enter their login details like – Roll number & date of birth. The result will be prepared according to the revised answer key released by the authority.
NTA will not release category wise result sheet will not be prepared and published on the website. Also, the authority will not release the result through offline mode. Candidate can take the print out of their result after the declaration of it.
NEET 2022 Merit List
After the result announcement the NEET merit list will be displayed online on the website. The merit list will be prepared by NTA as per the directions of DGHS, DCI and MCI. As per the merit list of NEET UG, the admission will be done based on AII India Rank for admission into MBBS and BDS courses.
A merit list will be displayed by NTA containing the name of successful candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats.
NEET 2022 Reservation
There will be provision of seat reservation for reserved category candidates. The seat will be reserved in all government sponsored institutes, private colleges and deemed universities.
Reservation will be applicable for various categories and cast as per the rules and regulations prescribed by the Government. The criteria for reservation of seats in various government medical colleges under 15% All India quota will be:
NEET 2022 Counselling
NEET Counselling process will get started in the month of July, 2022. Candidates who will get qualified in the exam are eligible for the counselling process. The counselling is organized by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW).
First, candidates have to register for counselling, after registration choice filling and seat locking process will start. After few days candidates will be allotted the seats as per their preferences. Once the seat allotment is complete then candidates have to report the colleges and submit their documents for verification and admission process.
The list of documents that will be verified are:
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- NEET Rank Card/ Rank Letter
- NEET Admit Card
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- 8 Passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof, etc.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
NEET 2022 Application Form
Check complete details related to NEET 2022 Application Form from below section:
- NEET 2022 Application process is completely carried out through online mode. No other mode is accepted for filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form as multiple application submission may lead to rejection of form.
- Students at the time of registration are instructed to register with their valid email id and mobile number as all the communication or other details will be sent to it.
- The NEET application process have various steps – Online registration, filling up of details in the application, uploading of scanned image of photograph & signature, making payment of application fee and printing of application & fee payment receipt.
- Candidates who have made mistakes while filling the application form are able to make correction in the details of application from 24th May, 2022.
NEET Application Fee:
Payment Mode: NEET 2022 Application fee payment can be done through online mode. For online mode, it can be paid through debit/ credit card or net banking method. For outside India, the application fee will be Rs. 8500/ for all categories. The application fee for various categories is given below.
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category||Rs.900|
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check complete details related to NEET Eligibility Criteria from the below section:
- Applicant must have completed 17 years of age during admission or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply for NEET.
- There is no limit on number of attempts to apply for NEET.
- Candidates who are Indian Nationals/ PIO/ NRIs/ OCI/ Foreign nationals are eligible to apply through NEET for admission in various Medical/ Dental institutions as per the framed regulations.
- Foreign nationals are required to confirm their eligibility clauses from respective Medical or Dental College of the state.
- UT of J&K and Ladakh are eligible to apply under the 15% All India Quota only through self declaration basis.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Students should have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as mandatory subjects in class 12th level.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the 10+2 level should have obtained 50% marks taken together in PCB. Those who belong to unreserved/ ST/SC/OBC category should have obtained 40% marks and for PWD candidates, it is 45% marks.
- Foreign nationals: Students who have been educated abroad and are planning to take admission in medical colleges of India should have passed their 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology & English subjects with 50% marks recognized by AIU as per MCI regulations.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class exams in the year 2022 are also eligible to apply for NEET.
NEET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download NEET admit card from 12th July 2022. NEET admit card can be downloaded only through online mode from NTA website. The admit card is not provided to the students by post and can only be obtained by entering their login credentials. NTA has also published the exam city allotment on 28th June 2022.
Candidates must check that all details mentioned in the admit card are correct. If any discrepancy is found they must report it to the officials. The NEET admit card contains details like candidate name, roll number, date and centre of examination & other personal details of the candidate. Candidate’s must also read exam guidelines and instruction given in the admit card.
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check complete NEET Exam pattern from the below given section:
- Mode of Paper: The NEET 2022 paper will be held in offline – Pen and paper mode.
- Language: Paper will be available in various languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu and Kannada.
- Time Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes will be given to complete the paper.
- Type of Questions: The paper will have objective type of questions.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of total 720 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Below we have given the distribution of questions and marks for the NEET paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
Note: Choices will be given in Section B (15 Questions) for each subject.
NEET 2022 Quick Links
NEET 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus of NEET 2022 has been prescribed by Medical Council of India (MCI). Students are able to prepare for the entrance test from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects studied in 11th and 12th level.
Below candidates can check some of the important topics that may be included in the NEET Syllabus:
Some basic topics will be Human Physiology, Reproduction, Plant Physiology, Cell Structure and Function, Ecology & Environment, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, etc.
Some topics will be some basic concept of chemistry, Hydrogen, Equilibrium, Alcohols, Electro Chemistry, P-Block Elements, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Phenols and Ethers, etc.
It will contain Laws of Motion, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatic, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electronic Devices, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Properties of Bulk Matter, etc..
NEET 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the NEET preparation tips which will help them in qualifying the exam with a good score:
- Know about the NEET syllabus and exam pattern also understand the marking pattern of the exam.
- Solve sample papers and take regular mock tests to analyse the preparation level of NEET.
- Take help from the good study material, you can also join coaching classes or e-learning platforms.
- Make short notes and write down all the important points. Don’t forget to go through these notes.
- Make timetable for exam preparation & follow it in a disciplined manner for exam preparation.
If you have any other query regarding NEET 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below